Aaron

Aly & AJ

I'm finally getting my hands on a copy of Insomniatic (Japanese  Deluxe Edition)  :defeated:  I'm so excited to own it  :flutter: If anyone wants a lossless/AAC copy of the bonuses, I'd be more than happy to share. 

https://www.discogs.com/Aly-AJ-Insomniatic-Deluxe-Edition/release/1327136

Is it possible anyone can shoot me a PM with that album in the Dropbox link (on this page, not the last one)? I have the Hothouse album in 320kpbs including Boy (and 'Crawl' in ALAC lmao) if anyone wants it. I also have some unreleased too for Aly & AJ I guess. I just downloaded it from a torrent. 

I'd love Boy, 8 Hours and 53rd Floor in 320kpbs. But it's totally okay if it's easier for you to upload the whole thing.

What are those Aly & AJ unreleaseds? I wish there was a masterpost  :rollin:

DUA IS MY FIRST NAME q8PdfBi.gif AND LIPA IS MY SURNAME

I'm finally getting my hands on a copy of Insomniatic (Japanese  Deluxe Edition)  :defeated:  I'm so excited to own it  :flutter: If anyone wants a lossless/AAC copy of the bonuses, I'd be more than happy to share. 

https://www.discogs.com/Aly-AJ-Insomniatic-Deluxe-Edition/release/1327136

Is it possible anyone can shoot me a PM with that album in the Dropbox link (on this page, not the last one)? I have the Hothouse album in 320kpbs including Boy (and 'Crawl' in ALAC lmao) if anyone wants it. I also have some unreleased too for Aly & AJ I guess. I just downloaded it from a torrent. 

I'd love Boy, 8 Hours and 53rd Floor in 320kpbs. But it's totally okay if it's easier for you to upload the whole thing.

What are those Aly & AJ unreleaseds? I wish there was a masterpost  :rollin:

Here's my masterpost Most of the official stuff is lossless and has the deluxe tracks   :heart:

I also added a few songs that semi-leaked but aren't widely available   :oopna: 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

omg the edge in lossless bless you. Is the Like Whoa EP and Insomniatic Instrumental Version in I+ ? I also have the Japanese bonuses for Into the Rush in flac but I can convert them to ALAC. They are Rush and No One live,but they're actually good!

Here's my masterpost Most of the official stuff is lossless and has the deluxe tracks   :heart:

I also added a few songs that semi-leaked but aren't widely available   :oopna: 

Ur missing the whole 78violet album?

edit: oh jk u have it in unreleased

9ISvyf0.gif

Ur missing the whole 78violet album?

edit: oh jk u have it in unreleased

Hothouse has the original leak of the album, or at least what was thought to be the most accurate track listing. The other songs are from mixed album sessions and there's some debate over exactly what shelved album some of them were meant for so I didn't even attempt to try to organize them   :P

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Does anyone want Crawl in Apple Lossless? 

LNVtWVV.png

If so, message me. Also, @trayertrash I'll be sending you some files soon to add to the masterpost  :fabcat: )

Didn't realize you were missing Blush too!, if anyone wants Blush in lossless or a CDQ (HQ whatever you call it) copy, PM me too. I have the Walmart edition with it. 

does anyone have all of Aly & AJ's unreleased tracks both as 78Violet and Aly & AJ who'd be willing to share em? I've been looking for a them including especially "The Good, The Bad, and The Boring," "Silly Boy," and "Damaged" in HQ. Thank you to whomever is willing to help me out.

so, what is happening with their supposed new album coming out this year? please tell me it didn't get shelved again. 

They tweeted I believe in February or so that around that time next year they'd have a new album out or something like that.

They tweeted I believe in February or so that around that time next year they'd have a new album out or something like that.

Would you please PM me the LQ /MQ version of "Damaged" that you have :)

Also they might be releasing a new single in a few weeks, the EP is mixed and mastered and they are getting a game plan ready...

I don't have Damaged but I would like that one too. I may have passed it in the thread but would anyone like A&A's tracks from Abbey Road Session from the deluxe edition of Insomniatic? And all the instrumentals from Insomniatic as well?

I know I'm super late but can anyone message me or post a link for the 78violet album that was posted last summer? The links are all dead and I've been looking for it for years. :(

Loved Hothouse and their subsequent album. Even though it wasn't officially released. It is such a shame they are always being put on the shelf; when they have so much potential together, and always have. Even since their Disney days. Potential Break Up Song was a bop.

I was eager to see and hear where 78violet was heading. The Hothouse music video was a beautiful concept and I was expecting to see that aesthetic paired up with the album. It's such a shame it didn't go forth. 

Nevertheless, I am still anticipating what they have in store next. Apparently there's a new EP coming soon?  :party:

source.gif source.gif

Hothouse is an excellent album and deserved to be released. I so feel for them since everything leaked and no publishers wanted to sign them.

Take Me and their new music sounds so good tho and so them but also mature.