Sign in to follow this  
BLOODSHOT

Lana Del Rey leaves a late night music session

Lana looks beautiful and cute as usual. I prefer her hair lighter but I also like her hair dark . her legs are pretty nice too. Go Lana. :flutter:

Her fashion sense on the other hand :deadbanana: ...Lana and the other only musician who truly loves music are so cute and in tune wardrobe wise. I mean takes a lot to create those outfits. Those socks...that shirt....and that cardigan...his vest (looks like one) that shirt, that jacket...the basket I mean takes a lot of effort to macth all that doesn't match  in a single outfite :deadbanana:

glgcDdT.gif

I love Lana's long hair. I remember hearing in an interview she said she had oils for her hair to make it soft and long and pretty? I'm still wondering what oils she uses. 

devUz2O.png

I love Lana's long hair. I remember hearing in an interview she said she had oils for her hair to make it soft and long and pretty? I'm still wondering what oils she uses. 

Maybe argan oil (the rest of the world seems to be using it) love how they had a picnic basket and also love that Barrie was carrying a guitar, hopefully another duet or maybe lana playing ;)