Sign in to follow this  
Wryta Thinkpiece

Dog is Dead

What's up with all the threads 

Was also my thought.

Maybe blogs would fit better ...

But I mean, he seems to be a music lover and would like to discuss about his fav musicians.

@ @@Limelight Oh, goodness, I'm really sorry for the overflow!

I just got so into it after the first two that I wasn't thinking about that; I did it last time, too. :eek:

I get really eager when it comes to sharing music with other people. I know how awesome it is for me when I come across something new, and it turns out there couldn't have been a better time for me to discover a particular artist/band/song, so I like to share those instances, so that way other people who may "need" to hear that something new, get a chance to.

A blog would probably be a much better idea, though. :agree:

Oh, I was going to go to one of their gigs but then I didn't in the end because my friends couldn't make it  :toofloppy:

They're not my type of music but I think they're pretty fab and it's good to know that a fairly successful group have come from my town (because it's pretty rare for any of my locals to have talent  :biblio:)

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Was also my thought.

Maybe blogs would fit better ...

But I mean, he seems to be a music lover and would like to discuss about his fav musicians.

Entertainment sections is for bands, not blogs :smiles:

Like some of their sound, I will leave this in the background as I tumblr and see if I feel sufficiently twee.

They're not my type of music but I think they're pretty fab and it's good to know that a fairly successful group have come from my town (because it's pretty rare for any of my locals to have talent  :biblio:)

Like some of their sound, I will leave this in the background as I tumblr and see if I feel sufficiently twee.

There are definitely quite a few of their songs that took a while for me to take a liking to/appreciate, "Glockenspiel Song" was one of them. "Hands Down" I can appreciate, I like the lyrics, but I am just not fond of the song's style. Definitely not one I'd listen to every day.

Thanks for sharing! I like them a lot. I've been looking for indie rock bands, and you are a miracle! :crying:

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

I actually saw them today! They performed at a local festival and I managed to get to the second row. It was mental, so much pushing and moshing - I loved it! Their music is perfect to rave to and best of all, when Joss went crowd surfing I touched his hair (it's really cute and curly) and then he got passed to me but not many people were around me so I kind of had to grab his ass (which was very soft) to stop him from crushing me. It was great, even though I have beer all down my legs and weed in my shoes.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I actually saw them today! They performed at a local festival and I managed to get to the second row. It was mental, so much pushing and moshing - I loved it! Their music is perfect to rave to and best of all, when Joss went crowd surfing I touched his hair (it's really cute and curly) and then he got passed to me but not many people were around me so I kind of had to grab his ass (which was very soft) to stop him from crushing me. It was great, even though I have beer all down my legs and weed in my shoes.

tumblr_mptli2RJDp1sppmago1_400.gif

Omg, they sound so amazing (especially their song 'Two Devils' is one of my favorites) and now I want to listen all their songs  :crying: 

I already have the deluxe edition of their debut album (All our favorite Stories) + their Your Childhood EP, but I can't find their Confessions EP and their Dog Is Dead EP (2009). Does someone have this and be so friendly to send it to me? The links I have found are all dead and most of their songs of their old EPs I can't find on youtube anymore :crying4: 

I will pay you in cookies or whatever you want :defeated:

Omg, they sound so amazing (especially their song 'Two Devils' is one of my favorites) and now I want to listen all their songs  :crying:

I already have the deluxe edition of their debut album (All our favorite Stories) + their Your Childhood EP, but I can't find their Confessions EP and their Dog Is Dead EP (2009). Does someone have this and be so friendly to send it to me? The links I have found are all dead and most of their songs of their old EPs I can't find on youtube anymore :crying4:

I will pay you in cookies or whatever you want :defeated:

I'm still trying to find the DID and Confessions EP, I only have the Talent Show one, BUT I GOT YOU BBGRL. WE IN THIS 2GETHUR :kiss:

I'm still trying to find the DID and Confessions EP, I only have the Talent Show one, BUT I GOT YOU BBGRL. WE IN THIS 2GETHUR :kiss:

Is just spent 2 hours searching and making a Dog Is Dead collection, and I think I finally have all their tracks :icant:

I'm not really sure about some acoustic ones but at least it's something :shh:

Must I PM it to you or can I post a link in this topic?

Is just spent 2 hours searching and making a Dog Is Dead collection, and I think I finally have all their tracks :icant:

I'm not really sure about some acoustic ones but at least it's something :shh:

Must I PM it to you or can I post a link in this topic?

Cooooooooooould I has a PMz? :kiss: