Jack

Jackson Novem

In anticipation of the full release of TSF, Jack's team has decided to release another EP with miscellaneous material, such as outtakes, the YT-only single "Angels" and some other never-before heard songs.DreamingBIb8c5.pnghttps://www.sendspace.com/file/667e50

Tracklist:

1. Booty Don't Lie

2. iPhone - Interlude (ft. Mysterious Girl)

3. Angels (ft. Stylo Miles)

4. Run Away

5. Take Me Home

6. December Days

7. Hellbound - Interlude

8. Monster

9. Don't Trust Me

The album includes the hit single, "December Days".DecemberDa585c.png

How did you even get some of these :lmao: also you missed the hit single dreams and that it also charted in Cambodia and Zimbabwe

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Guest Dot

How did you even get some of these :lmao: also you missed the hit single dreams and that it also charted in Cambodia and Zimbabwe

Dreams will be on the deluxe edition. It already had too much of an impact and the lable (trashrecords) didn't want the album to look like a compilation of singles with a few new tracks. I have to admit that I would have preferred the song to be included bc it's very tongue-in-cheek with the album's name.

Edit: When will the identity of 'Mysterious Girl' be revealed? Is it Princess Stephanie of Monaco? (See: Michael Jackson's "In the Closet" which also featured the Princess credited as Mysterious Girl)

Dreams will be on the deluxe edition. It already had too much of an impact and the lable (trashrecords) didn't want the album to look like a compilation of singles with a few new tracks. I have to admit that I would have preferred the song to be included bc it's very tongue-in-cheek with the album's name.

Edit: When will the identity of 'Mysterious Girl' be revealed? Is it Princess Stephanie of Monaco? (See: Michael Jackson's "In the Closet" which also featured the Princess credited as Mysterious Girl)

Mysterious Girl shall not be named, I shall only reveal that the song came as the result of a school project in marketing.... (And there are actually 2 girls featured in the song, not including myself)

Instagram cracking down on spam followers http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/23000/1/the-cult-of-buying-fake-followers-exposed-by-instagram-cull

and @@Jack still holds a strong 13.6k following. Haters, how embarrassing for you!!  :$ :makeup:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Jack doll, you always look so stoned and drugged out, don't turn to the dark side of fame, be clean x

Can't believe I haven't seen this from a concerned fan :( don't worry I would never smoke the alcohols or drink the meths, luv ya :)

Im just curious, are the lyrics to your songs posted anywhere online? I'm genuinely interested in seeing them :)

Actually I don't think so :eek: but I can get a few of them up here if you'd like :)