Sitar

So Legit

What I find funniest about the gaga fan base is that they are supposedly this community of “no judgment" youth, who are paving the way for the world to be a place of “acceptance" and “unity" but when given a situation like this, where a song from years ago is leaked that doesn’t paint Gaga as their “Almighty Goddess",  the mass of them become the most nasty, cruel, judgmental people. 

From Tumblr

I think it sums it all up, really.

HAHAHHAHA best shade Lana has done oh well...what can I say?

HMVpOR2.gif

ps: in a way Lana aknowledges Gagas talent back than when Gaga was not a annoying fly over the music industry in tights and panties. Gaga is the most annoying singer out there tho. But 2 things you can't deny Lol first that bitch (Gaga) knows how to promote herself and also she does have talent. Maybe that is way she annoys me more than the Rihannas, because if she wanted she actually could be good, really good.

glgcDdT.gif

OMG imagine if Back To Tha Basics was about Gaga as well!! :hdu: :troll:

Wait :brows3:

Hiya, honey, how’s it going?

Saw you skipping rope on TV, looking blue

You’re shakin’, makin’ music and you’re famous

Deep down you’re the same girl I knew

Awkward. I love Gaga. I love Lana. Gaga makes me feel strong, and Lana makes me feel like it's okay to feel weak. I still stan for them both. I guess they don't like eachother, because despite their similarities they are very different people. 

From Tumblr

I think it sums it all up, really.

and you guys, not all monsters are rude. i am a monster and i still love them both. 

Wait :brows3:

Hiya, honey, how’s it going?

Saw you skipping rope on TV, looking blue

You’re shakin’, makin’ music and you’re famous

Deep down you’re the same girl I knew

Oh Sitar that is a job for you :flutter: !! So whats yopur 2 cents on that?

Awkward. I love Gaga. I love Lana. Gaga makes me feel strong, and Lana makes me feel like it's okay to feel weak. I still stan for them both. I guess they don't like eachother, because despite their similarities they are very different people. 

and you guys, not all monsters are rude. i am a monster and i still love them both. 

OMFG Gaga makes you feel  strong ??? Ugh be strong because you are strong because you own it to yourself lol. Gaga doesnt hold your hand when you poo does she? And yet you do poo everyday dont yah?

glgcDdT.gif

OMFG Gaga makes you feel  strong ??? Ugh be strong because you are strong because you own it to yourself lol. Gaga doesnt hold your hand when you poo does she? And yet you do poo everyday dont yah?

Uh... what I mean is that her music is uplifting to me? I can stand on my own... And I'm not even going to bother with the rest of your sentences.  :kiss:

Uh... what I mean is that her music is uplifting to me? I can stand on my own... And I'm not even going to bother with the rest of your sentences.  :kiss:

Well good for you can stand on your own. I dont have nothing against Gaga fans but when someone is over 12 and calls themselves little monsters or monsters I feel a uncontrolable need to laugh. So thanks for the giggles. :D

glgcDdT.gif

Well I always thought Gaga was oblivious to lil Lizzy but now maybe they had some sort of relationship...Otherwise it still seems like she's addressing someone who betrayed her so maybe a boyfriend who went for Gaga instead, like I said.

Also keep it light as fuck on Gaga okay people are allowed to like her and you can express your distaste but leave others' opinions out of it

stop stop please stop. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: