Sign in to follow this  
rways

Russia Hunts Down The Gays

I wonder what implications this will have for Sochi 2014. I heard there was a movement to move the Winter Olympics back to Vancouver (which wouldn't work). I hear that SLC has all of the infrastructure to host it IF for some reason they choose to move the games.

One thing that bothers me is people saying that the IOC supports the discrimination by banning anyone from protesting against it during the games. That's not true. The IOC has NEVER allowed political gestures of any sort at the games. Look up the 1968 Black Power salute.

Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently. While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. - Jobs

There was a documentary about these groups last year on the BBC, it's so heartbreaking, especially when you see the things they do to these innocent men. Luckily Europe, America and a lot of other countries are becoming more hostile towards Russia because of their human rights violations, it's just so sad that so many lives are ruined because people aren't educated.  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

god-damn.png

Truly horrific. Can't believe people let this happen around the world. No one should be killed for anything, ESPECIALLY something one cannot control (race, sexuality, disability, etc.) Putin disgusts me tbh.