LDRO

Lana Spotted House Hunting with Barrie in LA

I forget which photo but her hair looked really bad. I mean, it looks fine in magazines and concerts, but day to day it looks way too dark for her skin tone

Then your sig and avatar was a real good choice :teehee:

But yeah that auburn hair was her best....but we all heard Black Beauty, so what can we do? Life is beautiful, but we don't have a clue :noparty:

Then your sig and avatar was a real good choice :teehee:

But yeah that auburn hair was her best....but we all heard Black Beauty, so what can we do? Life is beautiful, but we don't have a clue :noparty:

Oh, I guess im adding photoshoots to my little list, too. But like i said, the paparazzi photos she looks so washed out. ugh, black beauty :(

B8wHSYZ.jpg

She looks so good, damn I can't...

:icant:  :creepna:  :icant:  :creepna:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

the way she's leaning up against the jag. 
  :defeated:  :defeated:  :icant:   :defeated:  :defeated:

btw that's the same dress from the time she was spotted going to Taco Bell in 2012. she's so pretty when her makeup is relatively natural!

lana-del-rey-taco-bell-stop-02.jpg

I miss her Mercedes </3  do y'all think she gave her Mercedes to Chuck or Charlie? there were pics of Chuck driving around in it a while ago. 
rich kidz roaming around LA  :deadbanana: 

also, Lana has had that huge diamond ring since the Brit Awards. I think it's just another LDR accessory & doesn't mean she's engaged. who knows maybe her mindset has changed now that she's older.

Lana-Del-Rey-072713-8.jpgis_lana_del_ray_engaged_engagement_ring_

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

barrie isn't wearing a ring so i'm guessing she's not engaged/married

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

She definitely has an apartment in London, I can confirm.  :creep:

Barrie looks hawt, but doesn't seem that phased about the possible millions Lanas gonna spend on a house for them both. 

On the ring, she wasn't wearing it onstage during the tour? She didn't want to be papped looking at houses, so it may possibly just be a ring for personal. 

I hope they are tho, I need them babies soon. Larrie version of National Anthem. Please don't ditch London plz. And stop coming when the weather is shit.  :flutter:

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

Aren't engagement rings a girl-only thing tho? I've never seen guys wearing them...

usually, so let's change that to they're not married

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Aren't engagement rings a girl-only thing tho? I've never seen guys wearing them...

yes!! Only us girls get the diamond stuff. I dont want diamonds tho they are too conventional and common.

By the way lots of people dont use wedding rings.

glgcDdT.gif

BQQnp_0CAAAnrWm.jpg

I love this car UGH!! (hope is a stick car tho...americans and their authomatic cars....)

She looks amazing in that car BARRILESS :flutter:

Barrie is in the car. If you look closely you can see his hat.

Engagement rings go to the person that was proposed to. If a female proposes to a male, which is rare and why you don't see the ring on the man, then the ring goes to the male.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

yes!! Only us girls get the diamond stuff. I dont want diamonds tho they are too conventional and common.

By the way lots of people dont use wedding rings.

Me neither. I actually want an antique ring; there's a jewelry store in my hometown that specializes in old-fashioned luxury pieces, and I want my future engagement ring to be bought there.  :hooker:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png