lola

Taylor Swift

it's hilarious that taylor being "edgy" and "savage" is just her watering down

urban pop that's already been done and done way before her. don't wanna

sound mean but i really do hope this album doesn't do well.

tumblr_oschu7tHKr1vzj6bfo6_400.gif BANKS fans think this is art. A panned joke!

she's not being edgy or savage (what does that even mean, Taylord has always been a pettty bitch and we love Her for that!). She's just releasing fun pop music. I know, as a BANKS fan and her pretentious boring ass music you cant relate

This album has already sold 130k copies in preorders in two weeks(just on itunes). SO yeah, She never loses.

it's hilarious that taylor being "edgy" and "savage" is just her watering down

urban pop that's already been done and done way before her. don't wanna

sound mean but i really do hope this album doesn't do well.

Guys, you only heard 2 fucking songs! Can we please wait for the album? And I can already tell y'all, it's going to be bigger than anything else she did before. Because this is Taylor - she fucking tops herself over and over and over. Deal with it!

Are we out of the woods yet

Are we out of the woods yet?

Are we out of the woods yet?

Are we out of the woods?

Are we in the clear yet?

Are we in the clear yet?

Are we in the clear yet?

In the clear yet?

Good

Are we out of the woods?

??????????

I've got that summertime, summertime sadness

S-s-summertime, summertime sadness

Got that summertime, summertime sadness

Oh, oh

I've got that summertime, summertime sadness

S-s-summertime, summertime sadness

Got that summertime, summertime sadness

Oh, oh

HUgn5FB.gif

she's not being edgy or savage (what does that even mean, Taylord has always been a pettty bitch and we love Her for that!). She's just releasing fun pop music. I know, as a BANKS fan and her pretentious boring ass music you cant relate

This album has already sold 130k copies in preorders in two weeks(just on itunes). SO yeah, She never loses.

not understanding why you're being so cruel. you're this pressed over a woman who sees you as a dollar sign?

it's laughable that you're coming for banks as an artist when all she does is make music that comes from the

heart. her production and lyricism is 10x more unique than anything taylor has ever done. no tears just tea.

taylor just tries to outsell her last albums. her entire career is bent on the monetization of her life experiences.

it's odd and annoying, and it has become very apparent with her most recent scheme to sell records/tickets.

keep putting money in the pockets of fake artists who just exist to take your coin. goodnight.

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670

I can smell already what will happen on Nov 10!
99 % of the comments here will be about how scheiße Taylor's new album is and what kind of flop while she is going to set records.  :legend:

She's been one of the most powerful and successful singer-songwriter ever for good reason. You can keep denying but at the same time I know you haters never gave it a try and really listened to her music.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/100-greatest-songwriters

Many singer-songwriters reach the point where they have too many great tunes to fit into a live show. Taylor Swift reached that peak before she turned 21. And then she just kept going. She might be the youngest artist on this list — as you may have heard, she was born in 1989, the year Green Day released their first record. But she's already written two or three careers' worth of keepers. "Hi, I'm Taylor," she told the crowds on her Red tour. "I write songs about my feelings. I'm told I have a lot of feelings." Swift's first three albums display her emotional yet uncommonly inventive country style — even early hits like "Our Song" and "Tim McGraw" sound like nobody else. (Only she could slip the line "Any snide remarks from my father about your tattoos will be ignored" into a teen romance like "Ours.") But she's really hit her stride with the pop mastery of Red and 1989, especially on confessional ballads like "Clean" and "All Too Well." There's no limit to where she can go from here.

giphy.gif

#donotseebanks

#donotseeadele

#donotseelana

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

not understanding why you're being so cruel. you're this pressed over a woman who sees you as a dollar sign?

it's laughable that you're coming for banks as an artist when all she does is make music that comes from the

heart. her production and lyricism is 10x more unique than anything taylor has ever done. no tears just tea.

taylor just tries to outsell her last albums. her entire career is bent on the monetization of her life experiences.

it's odd and annoying, and it has become very apparent with her most recent scheme to sell records/tickets.

keep putting money in the pockets of fake artists who just exist to take your coin. goodnight.

L M A O  BANKS is a pretentious FRAUD and her songwriting SUCKS. Taylor is a popstar. She caters to the GP. Never pretended to be someone she's not therefore she keeps it simple regarding her image or songwriting. Yet somehow she's better than all those alt artist frauds yall fawn over.

sorry to burst your bubble but ALL artists milk their fans. It's not like she's forcing me to buy her shit either. Omg your aguments are trash!

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/100-greatest-songwriters

Many singer-songwriters reach the point where they have too many great tunes to fit into a live show. Taylor Swift reached that peak before she turned 21. And then she just kept going. She might be the youngest artist on this list — as you may have heard, she was born in 1989, the year Green Day released their first record. But she's already written two or three careers' worth of keepers. "Hi, I'm Taylor," she told the crowds on her Red tour. "I write songs about my feelings. I'm told I have a lot of feelings." Swift's first three albums display her emotional yet uncommonly inventive country style — even early hits like "Our Song" and "Tim McGraw" sound like nobody else. (Only she could slip the line "Any snide remarks from my father about your tattoos will be ignored" into a teen romance like "Ours.") But she's really hit her stride with the pop mastery of Red and 1989, especially on confessional ballads like "Clean" and "All Too Well." There's no limit to where she can go from here.

giphy.gif

#donotseebanks

#donotseeadele

#donotseelana

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

that's because she's easily a better songwriter than all of them?

9F2oVpu.png

y'all are just cool with being a mass consumer of music that taylor

produces for the general public? y'all like being a part of a calculated

scheme to sell to a predictable ass audience? absolutely cannot relate.

#banksurdoinggreatsweetie

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670

"her entire career is bent on the monetization of her life experiences." just like every fucking artist out there???????????????? like, everyone writes about their lives???????? You always try to tear Taylor down and Imma let you finish but first lemme say that you should come to her the moment that one of your faves releases an album all written and composed by themselves and that sells 1,047,000 copies in its first week.

With that said, just shut the fuck up and I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative.

giphy.gif

#banksurdoinggreatsweetie

I know you're new bb but lemme just tell you to not waste your time. @Constipation is a troll.  :hooker:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

In case you have not noticed yet but you already joined the club too or are you really trying to make us believe Lana does not make music for the general public and a predictable ass audience? You cannot relate and yet you're here! :um2:

But she is indeed a great songwriter. But is she the best out there? I don't think so.

Nobody said that.