lola

Taylor Swift

left 0 cultural impact basically tanked nobody's talking about it

The new album is ok, but I don't think it's as good as 1989 nor will it have the longevity of that record.

Well? she outsold lemonade. eligible for double platinum and it's only been out for a month and 18 days.... what y'all have to say now? :oprah3:

i dont understand the hype it is really underwhelming i only like 3 tracks dont blame me i did something bad and new years day the rest can disappear  

not when we have masterpieces like delicate, dress, call it what you want, getaway car, and so it goes... :oprah3:

Well? she outsold lemonade. eligible for double platinum and it's only been out for a month and 18 days.... what y'all have to say now? :oprah3:

that makes it an even bigger dud. She's doing numbers but nobody is acknowledging the album - it didn't do anything. No other singles will impact from this album. Tour is not selling. She's not interesting and she didn't have anything worthwhile to say with this album

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

that makes it an even bigger dud. She's doing numbers but nobody is acknowledging the album - it didn't do anything. No other singles will impact from this album. Tour is not selling. She's not interesting and she didn't have anything worthwhile to say with this album

Really because End Game was just released as a single in the UK and it's smashing. She's filming the video and she's gonna drop it in the US and it's gonna do even better

This entire album was showing that celebrities in this day and age can still fight back against the media and the twisted images shown of people lol. But to each their own delusions I guess.

how did I miss this.. 

Unfortunately it looks like those will take forever to leak. LWYMMD's hasn't even leaked yet...

none of them? god

best: Getaway Car, Don't Blame Me

great: Dancing With Our Hands Tied, Delicate

good: End Game, Call It What You Want, 

whatever: ...Ready For It?, I Did Something Bad, So It Goes...

bad: Dress, Look What You Made Me Do, King of My Heart

ugly: Gorgeous, This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things, New Years Day

best: Getaway Car, Don't Blame Me

great: Dancing With Our Hands Tied, Delicate

good: End Game, Call It What You Want, 

whatever: ...Ready For It?, I Did Something Bad, So It Goes...

bad: Dress, Look What You Made Me Do, King of My Heart

ugly: Gorgeous, This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things, New Years Day

im stealing ur format because this is good

best: dancing with our hands tied, i did something bad

great: getaway car, so it goes, call it what you want

good: dont blame me, gorgeous, this is why we cant have nice things

whatever: ready for it, look what you made me do, king of my heart

whatever minus: delicate, end game

ugly: dress

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

The decline begins.

Toilet Swift gonna get flushed.

https://twitter.com/billboard/status/947563832498708481

Taylor Swift’s Reputation returns to No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart for a fourth nonconsecutive week, as the set steps 2-1 in its seventh week on the list. Reputation earned 107,000 equivalent album units in the week ending Dec. 28, according to Nielsen Music (down 19 percent). Of that sum, 79,000 were in traditional album sales (down 24 percent).

Reputation spent its first three weeks at No. 1 on the chart, and then lingered at either No. 3 or No. 2 for its next three chart frames. It’s the first album to notch four weeks at No. 1 since The Weeknd’s Starboy claimed its fifth (and final) week at No. 1, on the list dated Feb. 11, 2017.

Though Reputation is down in sales for the week, it still likely benefited from last-minute Christmas shopping, as the chart’s tracking week included the final three days before the Christmas holiday on Dec. 25.

Due to this re-peak, Taylor Swift will enter 2018 with the #1 album in America.

What do you have to say for yourself this time?

tenor.gif?itemid=10120147

https://twitter.com/billboard/status/947563832498708481

Taylor Swift’s Reputation returns to No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart for a fourth nonconsecutive week, as the set steps 2-1 in its seventh week on the list. Reputation earned 107,000 equivalent album units in the week ending Dec. 28, according to Nielsen Music (down 19 percent). Of that sum, 79,000 were in traditional album sales (down 24 percent).

Reputation spent its first three weeks at No. 1 on the chart, and then lingered at either No. 3 or No. 2 for its next three chart frames. It’s the first album to notch four weeks at No. 1 since The Weeknd’s Starboy claimed its fifth (and final) week at No. 1, on the list dated Feb. 11, 2017.

Though Reputation is down in sales for the week, it still likely benefited from last-minute Christmas shopping, as the chart’s tracking week included the final three days before the Christmas holiday on Dec. 25.

Due to this re-peak, Taylor Swift will enter 2018 with the #1 album in America.

What do you have to say for yourself this time?

tenor.gif?itemid=10120147

I'll admit it the next time I breathe in oxygen

WHY DID SHE CHOSE THE WORST SONG FOR A MUSIC VIDEO?!! SKSKSKSK

I'm pissed cus i was hoping for a Delicate/Getaway Car or I Did Something Bad music video. Nobody wants to see Ed Shitstain and Pasts face on TV anymore. :crossed:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

WHY DID SHE CHOSE THE WORST SONG FOR A MUSIC VIDEO?!! SKSKSKSK

I'm pissed cus i was hoping for a Delicate/Getaway Car or I Did Something Bad music video. Nobody wants to see Ed Shitstain and Pasts face on TV anymore. :crossed:

She has the money to make a music video for every single song on the album if she wanted.

She probably will make vids for those soon.

She's just putting out an EG video to promote it as a single and gain hype around it because it's a collab.

2luuhl2.jpg  Hoping for a IDSB / DBM double feature