lola

Taylor Swift

WHY DID SHE CHOSE THE WORST SONG FOR A MUSIC VIDEO?!! SKSKSKSK

I'm pissed cus i was hoping for a Delicate/Getaway Car or I Did Something Bad music video. Nobody wants to see Ed Shitstain and Pasts face on TV anymore. :crossed:

Tbh I'm upset too. I was ready for Delicate or I Did Something Bad as well. Horrible choice

Tbh I'm upset too. I was ready for Delicate or I Did Something Bad as well. Horrible choice

It was actually a good choice. She should promote the song AMAP while rap features are still the fad.

A. It's going to smash as a single bc of the feature choices

B. The video is gonna gain so much hype around it.

C. Delicate probably won't be a single until this summer given the lyrical content. It will smash as well.

and it's not like this is the last video of the era either, Taylor usually puts out 4 or 5 during an album.

giphy.gif

It was actually a good choice. She should promote the song AMAP while rap features are still the fad.

A. It's going to smash as a single bc of the feature choices

B. The video is gonna gain so much hype around it.

C. Delicate probably won't be a single until this summer given the lyrical content. It will smash as well.

and it's not like this is the last video of the era either, Taylor usually puts out 4 or 5 during an album.

giphy.gif

IDSB was still a better choice than end game smh

I like the video!

she did 6 videos (im not including new romantics because that just clips from her concerts) for 1989 so going off of that, she should make videos for i did something bad, call it what you want and don't blame me

Unpopular opinion (maybe?) but So It Goes... and Dancing With Our Hands Tied are some of the best songs on the album 

wow i love taste, Dancing With Our Hands Tied is absolutely amazing

the only song i still dislike is Dress tbh

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother