lola

Taylor Swift

Just in case you are interested in Taylor's German show last Friday, my concert review + pics:

http://cisilvertone.wordpress.com/2014/02/09/taylor-swift/

I was there as well. The people with crazy costumes that are picked by Taylor's people and her mom get to meet Taylor after the show in Club Red, maybe they get better seats too though. I was in the pit so I was really close to Taylor and I think her duet with Ed was my highlight, he was a really great performer just standing there, playing his guitar and singing.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Cool that you finally went there, too, while you were saying before you couldn't. Happy for you!

I think the coolest part of the show is the beginning, Taylor behind the curtain and then it falls.

That's my highlight. But I have to say I loved the whole show. It's still in my bones ...

On TaylorConnect I just read the fans got a ticket upgrade and might be close to the stage.

That's great for them they might meet her.

Do you have pics or vids?

Do you have pics or vids?

No, I just wanted to watch the show and I think taking pictures or videos would've distracted me. I also didn't take my stuff into the pit because it would be a lot busier than it turned out to be.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

What do we know about her next album? Do we have a title or release date or something?

I know she talked about it's sound, but that's all I heard about it....

there's been speculation it'll be released on october 13 and that the title will have something to do with roses because she's been posting a lot of rose-themed stuff and she posted a lot of red stuff before she announced red. but she just announced some tour dates in asia and we probably won't get an official announcement till like august

there's been speculation it'll be released on october 13 and that the title will have something to do with roses because she's been posting a lot of rose-themed stuff and she posted a lot of red stuff before she announced red. but she just announced some tour dates in asia and we probably won't get an official announcement till like august

Yeah I was quite surprised she tours there tbh, I thought she was mainly big in the U.S.

Well, good for her :)

The album is AMAZING. AMAZING.

When I first heard Wildest Dreams I was like yaaaaas, Lana influence ;)

I came here to say this too! It sounds A LOT like Without You. I think it's my favourite song for now. Remember when Taylor 'stole' the Ride video? lol

1989 is the first Taylor Swift record I gave a shot, since everyone on Sputnikmusic were praising it. It's cool, but feels a bit generic. Like it could be released by any other current pop singer. I'm gonna listen to Taylor's older records, probably gonna like them a lot more :) I LOVE how überfemme they are, especially with the fairytale themes!

i am nothing and should be everything