lola

Taylor Swift

Okay. I was a huge fan of reputation. It changed my mind about hating her, I bought the album 3 times. But after ME! And YNTCD I lost all hope. The archer and the title track however, have also made me feel conflicted as I love them.

So I need an opinion on if it’s worth listening to or not.

If anyone could list off the songs that aren’t.. cringey? So that I can listen to it and be delusional ,If that makes sense

Skip London Boy boo! It’s filled with stereotypes about people from the UK! I don’t know how people don’t see it but it’s embarrassing! I can’t think if any other ones right now though.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Best tracks:

- cruel summer

- lover

- i think he knows

- paper rings

- cornelia street

- london boy

- soon you'll get better

- YNTCD

- ME!

- afterglow

- daylight

worst tracks:

- miss americana (shit)

- false god (decent, but still kind of boring)

- its nice to have a friend (TERRIBLE)

- the man (ehh, bop ish)

- death by a thousand cuts (who?)

- i forgot that u existed (a cute gorl)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Afterglow just clicked with me  :flutter:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

ME! Is the best song on the album.

Other songs I enjoyed: Cruel Summer, The Man, Heartbreak Prince, You Need To Calm Down.

Honorable mention goes to The Archer.

The rest of the album is unlistenable or forgettable at best.

https://headlineplanet.com/home/2019/08/30/taylor-swift-lover-first-week-sales/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Lover' and me have slowly started to become friends. I bought the Deluxe Version 4 and the pics in it are cute, the poster too.

I just think it's not really a summer record. I guess I will listen to this one a lot more in the fall and winter time.

I also think the tracklist order doesn't work for me: I mostly skip 'I forgot that you existed' (should have been the last track) and start with 'Cruel Summer', but I believe it would have been quite interesting as well if this album would have started with 'Lover' itself. Not many albums seem to start with a slow song and I still remember how much I liked it that Miley's 'Bangerz' started with a ballad.

All in all I especially love the lyrics and the jazzy sound on 'False God'. That one became my fav song from 'Lover'. And if you don't dance to 'Paper Rings' something's really wrong with you.  :dance:

Death By a Thousand Cuts has to be my favorite song from the entire album after listening to it for nearly two weeks!!! the whole album is great tho

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Me too, in Berlin. I have the shittiest ticket (last block) but at least I will see her live again together with 22,999 others! The venue is sold out.

I have a pretty shitty ticket too (upper chairs) but I'm happy I'll be attending her first concert ever in my country... and probably the last for a long time  :toofunny: She sold out the venue pretty quick, it holds 50k people  :hdu:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Her appeal for help relating to Scooter Braun was super ugly! I mean on the same day when he posted that his friend passed away?

IMO Scooter Braun's posts actually sounded much more reliable than Taylor's. She screams for our help but at the same time she has excluded us from her social media accounts: her comment sections have been deactived for years.

I will keep enjoying her music and concerts, but she can pay her attorneys to fight her wars.

“I watched as one of my favourite artists of this decade, Lana Del Rey, was ruthlessly criticized at the start of her career and slowly but surely in my opinion turned into the most influential person in pop.”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS