lola

Taylor Swift

I wonder if her new music will reflect the times or remain vapid pop for pre-teens.

Maybe she'll try to trademark feminism like she did with the year 1989. :lmao:

"vapid pop music!!!" Spoke like a serious snob right there. It's like popstars are not obliged to politicise their music just because America is racist

Can't wait for Her next masterpiece <3 I'm sure it's gonna be better than any album released this year

Honestly? You all are like 'if you don't like this or that artist don't come to this thread!'.

So, if you can't stand Taylor why can't you stay away from here and just let her fans talk to each other about her?

Why to ruin it for us?

"vapid pop music!!!" Spoke like a serious snob right there. It's like popstars are not obliged to politicise their music just because America is racist

Can't wait for Her next masterpiece <3 I'm sure it's gonna be better than any album released this year

It looks like I touched a nerve lol :rip:

Yes it's vapid. Isn't she the same age as Adele? Still singing about high school romance? Lol.

& as if y'all have never partaken in snobbish behavior! Bye. I don't like Taylor, boo hoo. Life goes on. The gays will be fine.

But I guess I'll leave y'all to your 9 page thread though :toofunny:

14417469274.gif