Sign in to follow this  
LDRO

Lana Spotted in LA (August 8th)

Lana Del Rey's fashion sense was curiously on the sleepy side.

The hip-hop singer looked like she needed a caffeinated jolt as she strolled solo into Starbucks (It's actually Coffee Bean, GOD) in Los Angeles on Thursday.

Lana was wearing a pair of blue tie-dyed trousers that resembled pajama bottoms along with a white eyelet-lace top that stayed hidden underneath a loose blue chambray shirt.

article-2387512-1B35E85C000005DC-90_634x

Time to wake up: Lana Del Rey sported what looked like a pair of pajama bottoms during a visit to Starbucks in Los Angeles on Thursday

Her long brown hair was covered by a blue baseball cap that fortunately kept the sun's glare out of her eyes.

The 27-year-old, who grew up in Lake Placid, New York, was indeed mellow as she was seen leaving the cafe with a small bag of goodies and a super-sized to-to coffee.

Every now and then her red Converse trainers would show from beneath the wide hem of her trousers.

article-2387512-1B35E79D000005DC-580_634

Need a jolt: The 27-year-old singer grabbed a large takeout coffee and a bag of goodies

article-2387512-1B35E854000005DC-559_634

Cover up: Lana hid beneath a Hollywood baseball cap and a loose blue shirt covered up what looked like a pretty eyelet-lace top

article-2387512-1B35E784000005DC-212_306
article-2387512-1B35E86C000005DC-20_306x

Splash of red: The alternative pop singer added red Converse trainers, red nail polish and a red pendant to her otherwise sleepy ensemble

Lana might still have been too tired to care about her appearance after her lounge-pop performance at Lollapalooza music festival at Chicago, Illinois' Grant Park last weekend. 

Then again the lounge-style pop singer isn't exactly Vogue material when it comes to her retro ensembles like the shapeless blue frock she wore during for a July 15 concert in Moscow, Russia.

Meanwhile, Lana is still riding the controversy following the leak of an earlier track in which she disses former friend Lady Gaga with insulting lyrics.

The song points to Gaga as Lana sings about the stars' shared past in Brooklyn, New York before they made it big.

article-2387512-1B35E790000005DC-419_634

Rest for the weary: Lana recently returned from her performance at Lollapalooza in Chicago, Illinois so maybe that's why she seemed to tired

article-2387512-1B35E850000005DC-542_634

Love the car: Stardom does have its perks as Lana was seen driving home in a convertible Jaguar

article-2387512-1B35E77C000005DC-934_634

Nodding off: The eccentric entertainer greeted some curious onlookers with crossed arms and smirk

Source

those are vans, not converse, can the daily mail get anything right sigh

i luv the outfit tbh :flutter:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

it's kind of weird how her style has transformed from tacky trailer trash to gangster nancy sinatra to hollywood soccer mom who just fired her stylist. i wonder what's next...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

yeah those are definitely Vans (+ she's at Coffee Bean, not Starbucks). I don't think these DailyMail "journalists" even try anymore. 
Oh and those are called Palazzo pants- not pajama pants. ;-)

this is how they are supposed to be worn:

f37f493eb5acb7cec03eaa184a2a1178.jpg
palazzo_2.jpg

those 60s-70s styled pants are "in" this season....lemme pretend she kinda tried   :teehee:

On another note: didn't she once say that was her lucky hat?... or maybe that was Chuck?  

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

On another note: didn't she once say that was her lucky hat?... or maybe that was Chuck?  

chuck about keegan allen's hat

RV7RZbP.png