Sign in to follow this  
FROGGO

What happened to the 06/07 pop girls?

Some more I thought of:

PCD_cover_s200.jpg    kat-deluna-whine-up.jpg    200px-Danity_Kane_(album).jpg

4000208_bestdamnthing_200.jpg    backtobasics.jpg    high-road-jojo-cd-cover-art.jpg

- Remember that incredible run of PCD singles from their debut? (Don't Cha, Stick Wit U, Beep, Buttons, I Don't Need a Man, Wait a Minute)
- Kat DeLuna's Whine Up is one of the greatest summer hits of the 00s
- Danity Kane, such an amazing girl group (get dem #1 albums)
- 06/'07 gave us Avril's and X-tina's last non-flop albums (seems like so long ago...!)
- JoJo, poor girl, is unable to release an album because of her shitty Blackground record contract

:defeated:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

I KNOWWWWW $$EX it's just epic, cause we know Nessa is really sexual (I bet her and Zac fucked like animals) but none of her music show that side of her, so even if she sings like 2 verses on this track I love it.

That's a shame because she's reaaally good at it. :hooker: If she released a whole album of that she could take my money tbh! :creep:

She was so damn hot in Spring Breakers & so natural at playing the sexy dirty provocative girl... almost too natural, if you know what I mean. :hawt:

You should listen to V if you are looking for a teen pop sound and Identified if you like a more mature R&B style (skip Sneakernight tho, as first listener you would judge the album because of it),

So talking about Godnessa let me play my fave tracks from her (a guide to stan for V)

My username is a reflection of me beeing a stan tbh

I'm so dumb tbh, I'd never put 2 and 2 together. :facepalm: And I'll take your guide & give her music a chance, for sure!!

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Cue mental image of pubescent me dancing on a table like Cassie :defeated:

:hooker:  me-u-cassie-o.gif

I wanna say Cassie as well since I know how big of a fan you are, yet I feel really basic for saying I still bop to "Long Way 2 Go" and "Me and U" :creep:

Not at all basic, anyone that loves and appreciates the duo of Long Way 2 Go and Me & U could NEVER be described as basic  :grinds: 

Also no Godney here? Home girl released Blackout  :legend:

Please, Godney and The Greatest Pop Album of All Time should not be associated with these lessors and flops.  :wtfney: 

@@maru, where Goshley Tisdale???? 

Headstrong & Guilty Pleasure slay lives and don't make me start on how Flawless Sharpay Evans is

I'll make a mental note to include her in the next batch of updates! (Although I'm not really a fan tbh...  :creep:)

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Please, Godney and The Greatest Pop Album of All Time should not be associated with these lessors and flops.  :wtfney: 

I'll make a mental note to include her in the next batch of updates! (Although I'm not really a fan tbh...  :creep:)

:gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

Ok I forgive you about Ashley tho

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Damn, The Duchess, Loose and The Sweet Escape were my jam. I secretly had Cassie's album on rotate as well.  :D And ofcourse Back To Basics.