Sign in to follow this  
FROGGO

STAN WARS: 4th Quarter Album Releases - Who are you supporting? [POLL ADDED]

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your most anticipated pop girl release?

• Katy Perry
    • Lady Gaga
    • Rihanna
    • Britney Spears
    • Beyonce
  2. 2. Which artist do you want to FLOP FLOP FLOP?

• Katy Perry
    • Lady Gaga
    • Rihanna
    • Britney Spears
    • Beyonce

Honestly, Sky, Lorde, CHVRCHES, Icona Pop, and (hopefully) Charli deserve their own, less mainstream poll.  :biblio: 

And though I'm miffed at the lack of info, I'm still eagerly anticipating 'Lip$ha'.  :rip: 

MAKE THE THREAD! ENCOURAGE MORE SHADE :creep:

You will NOT try to compare them if you want Icona Pop to have any follicles left at all

the only way i'd be excited for any of those is if beyonce collaborated w robert pattinson & death grips tbh

1016773_597251870319996_1888816362_n.jpg

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Didn't saw this, so let's play hunny

*PUTS GAGA'S FAKE AND HYPOCRITE CROWN ON THE FLOOR AGAIN*

Gaga didn't write FASHION for that movie, it was chosen (because it slayz), what has Video Phone got anything to do with it? Wale was Gaga's friend and he needed a female vocalist to put some vocals over his song (BEFORE SHE WAS EVEN FAMOUS) 

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

...Just between you and I, I think of M.I.A. as a different caliber of artist and I would not want her good name sullied being associated with this crowd. :creep:

:point:  you're right. :agree: 

My fear that her album wont be released before I'm 50  makes me wanna see her name everywhere :isee:  It's kind of sad actually :awk:

glgcDdT.gif

Gaga didn't write FASHION for that movie, it was chosen (because it slayz), what has Video Phone got anything to do with it? Wale was Gaga's friend and he needed a female vocalist to put some vocals over his song (BEFORE SHE WAS EVEN FAMOUS) 

It's the saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame, will is Britney's friend, at first Tulisa was the featured on SS but Britney did it as a favor to will. Sooooooo......

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I cannot stand Rihanna, she is selling her body, doesn't give a fuck about her fans and/or music, she has nothing. She doesn't deserve any success imo.

Gaga makes me so curious, I'm not a fan but after hearing Burqa I'm pretty excited, and besides that, you know, it's Lady Gaga, so it's always exciting. She is an intersting person and I am very excited about new stuff from her. She does great things.

Katy! Again, I'm not a fan, but she was my first (my obsessions chronology btw: Katy-Gaga-Florence(which is my obsession til now)-LANA), SO yeah. I always thought she is a great artist with a great personality and I'm excited to hear from her too.

Beyonce ughhhh I was excited about her new music but not anymore. Seriously, it takes too much time, it annoys me.

Britney is cute, not a fan of the music but tbh I don't know her enough to judge, so, no vote on her :)

So yeah I voted Rihanna for flop and Gaga for anticipation :)

I have a feeling that Katy will slay all of them.  Katy has the package tbh: good personality, decent voice, her concert is very good, catchy songs that are not as annoying as RiRi, huge fanbase all over the world. Plus Katy's evolution and characters are interesting and successful: First she was Katy Hudson. SHe transformed into Katy Perry thinking life  was SIMPLE, then KISSED A GIRL, lived a CALIFORNIA GIRL TEENAGE DREAM and now her life is a PRISM of all those other lifes. Burn Baby blue burn.

glgcDdT.gif

Not really anticipating any of these albums, but I voted for Gaga because ~mistery & we can always count on her for a healthy dose of weirdness.

And I want Beyoncé to flop because I'm mean and she annoys me as all hell. :hooker:

she scares me. Its like the american, female, kind of black version of Jesus and Midas

glgcDdT.gif

she scares me. Its like the american, female, kind of black version of Jesus and Midas

Hahaha! I honestly don't even get how she obtained this ~untouchable status. Like, how did that happen? Did I sleep while she was out there conquering the world or something?! I don't think she's as big in Europe as she is the US, so maybe that's why I'm a bit confused as to why she's suddenly the ruling queen of all pop stars? To me, the only truly memorable Beyoncé songs are Crazy in Love and Telephone - and the latter isn't even hers lmao! Idk, maybe I'm just out of touch. :pft:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Ok, here's the thing. I have looooved The Fame & The Fame Monster and I loathe Brom Zis Fay and so far the Aura demo, the stupid weed song and the lyrics of Applause don't do anything for me. I am sure that even if she flops this time that Gaga will continue and I would love to hear a more organic sound from her.

I have some Gaga fans as close friends and even they can't stand the Little Monsters, so I would love to see the meltdowns.

Nobody should be excited about Rihanna. She will release another record next year and Bey has trolled us all so much that it doesn't even matter if she releases anything or not. She simply deserves to flop after all the trolling. I don't care about Britney. Flop Fatale was just bad, every single song on it. I also think that Britney couldn't write a single decent song on her own now, even if her life depended on it. Same for Rihanna respectively.

So, Katy wins. I think I am the most excited about her. She is def not an innovator by any means, but I am sure she will gives us some great popsongs this time.

**waits for Cher to release 26th solo album**

laughing at ur pop starlets who haven't even broken double digits.

For real though, the album of the year already leaked and it's by Goldfrapp

**summons @@Beemo** 

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Bey has trolled us all so much that it doesn't even matter if she releases anything or not.

I don't know why everyone's freaking out, she never even said she's gonna release an album? She promoted the Mrs Carter Tour at the Superbowl and SOTS was for the H&M campagne and Grown Woman for Pepsi just because the media assumed that Bey's gonna release an album it doesn't have to be true. Maybe she's gonna release an album next year (I'm actually pretty sure or at least I hope so) but she never said she's gonna record or release a new album this year.

though It's not like I'm not tired of this whole waiting too

i76mrxw.png 

I don't know why everyone's freaking out, she never even said she's gonna release an album? She promoted the Mrs Carter Tour at the Superbowl and SOTS was for the H&M campagne and Grown Woman for Pepsi just because the media assumed that Bey's gonna release an album it doesn't have to be true. Maybe she's gonna release an album next year (I'm actually pretty sure or at least I hope so) but she never said she's gonna record or release a new album this year.

Ok, is this irony?