Sign in to follow this  
evilentity

Hollywood's Dead

i have most of lana's unreleased songs but i somehow missed this one until about a month ago.

i can't believe what i was missing. does anyone else feel very strongly about this song? there is something so fucking tragic & nostalgic about it that i get emotional every time i listen to it. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

Yes, it really gets to me. Lovely and dramatic.

i have most of lana's unreleased songs but i somehow missed this one until about a month ago.

i can't believe what i was missing. does anyone else feel very strongly about this song? there is something so fucking tragic & nostalgic about it that i get emotional every time i listen to it.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

Hollywood's Dead is yet another of the must have for any new fan

Put

Hollywood then Hollywood's Dead

I like the rat-a-tat style used in Hollywood's dead

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

The music is kinda swingy, jazzy in a sense. Rat-a-tat is a style, and it's simply when the beat sounds like rat-a-tat-tat

Oh ok, that makes sense. It does have a jazzy sort of feel, especially with that trumpet throughout. Thanks for explaining to me!  :)

is that a music publishing website

It's where people got loads of leaks and instrumentals from before the structure of the site was changed so stans couldn't exploit it anymore

The final version of this song and Damn You were on there but were removed before more of us figured out how to get into the site so that is why the final version of those 2 are unlikely to ever leak.

It's where people got loads of leaks and instrumentals from before the structure of the site was changed so stans couldn't exploit it anymore

The final version of this song and Damn You were on there but were removed before more of us figured out how to get into the site so that is why the final version of those 2 are unlikely to ever leak.

what an absolute travesty for us ugh wtf

negAbhB.png

15 minutes ago, Jakk said:

I’ll never give up on the full final versions of this and Damn You. They have to be out there somewhere:defeated:

Allegedly some people have this and DY final

8nl2OpX.png