xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

I keep seeing people say she's gonna release during the Coachella week. That would be a relatively short break between albums, but she's done it before.

How could she top the last two releases? A live set of the entire album with a visual album released after?

I keep seeing people say she's gonna release during the Coachella week. That would be a relatively short break between albums, but she's done it before.

How could she top the last two releases? A live set of the entire album with a visual album released after?

I have no idea how she could top the LEMONADE film, or The Formation World Tour, or any of the performances from that album era tbh.

What we know so far [almost all of these are speculations]

She will perform @ Coachella (Woodstock on My Mind)

It will be live streamed [rumored that it will be the most watched stream of the event]

She will have [rumored] 100 dancers

these dancing practices have been under wraps, with security protecting the studios where they have been practicing

why would you need to keep under wraps choreography of old music from 2008 ? its new music duh! 

New music will definetly be out in the Coachella days 

she didn't release anything on 4.4.2018 bc the date was too obvious

one of-her TIDAL pages has been going offline in the last day or two

a page for an album placeholder shows p and redirects to the home page on TIDAL 

she will win 9 Grammys in 2019 [lmao]

Currently listening to my specially acquired copy of the album :hooker:

How you get it?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You