xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

4 is one of my all time favorite albums !! it's SO good  :legend:

Where the fuck is her new album ??????? She's already put out many songs (Bow Down, Standing On The Sun, Grown Woman) but there's still NO album  :rip:

I like her new hair but she needs the longer hair especially on stage to do that unique hair flip ! :understand:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

4 is one of my all time favorite albums !! it's SO good  :legend:

Where the fuck is her new album ??????? She's already put out many songs (Bow Down, Standing On The Sun, Grown Woman) but there's still NO album  :rip:

I like her new hair but she needs the longer hair especially on stage to do that unique hair flip ! :understand:

And that haircut it's cool for a photoshoot. ONE PHOTOSHOOT.

I really don't want the new video with that haircut, or the album cover, or the era :ohno: :ohno:

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

And that haircut it's cool for a photoshoot. ONE PHOTOSHOOT.

I really don't want the new video with that haircut, or the album cover, or the era :ohno: :ohno:

OMGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't say something like that... it's makes me feel quite afraid  :facepalm:

Do we know what video she was filming a few days ago ?

I hope this one will be released!

Rumours only. Some people say that is a commercial, other ones say that is Bow Down and other ones say that is a brand new single. IDK but the director is the one who made h&M spot

Beyoncé isn’t going to let anyone steal her thunder.

With Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus all behind much-hyped fall releases, Bey is planning to step up and knock them all out of the spotlight with new top-secret music she recorded a few weeks ago.

Beyoncé decided to wait until early December so her single will come out right after Gaga, Katy and Miley release their albums. It’s all because she wants everyone to know exactly who the queen is, a source tells Confidenti@l.

Bey had planned to put out a big song in early 2013, but kept pushing it back when she realized she wasn’t going to have any real competition on the charts. Then she got wind of the jam-packed fall release calendar and dreamed up her pop-world power move.

“Many in the music industry have gotten intel that Beyoncé will put out a single in the fourth quarter, some time from late November to early December,” our insider says. “It’s an official single and it’s timed perfectly to push out all the others. It will be out before the end of the year.”

Our source adds that Ole Music Publishing in Nashville is working its magic and will hand the “massive” song over to Columbia Records — Bey’s label. Pepsi bankrolled the whole project.

Another source tells us that Beyoncé has gone to great lengths to hide what she’s been up to in the studio. That’s been very tough, given her status. She played the music only minimally while filming the song’s video, directed by celeb photographer Terry Richardson in Coney Island in August.

Insiders tell us the track and video will land on Dec. 3.

“There is a noticeable hole in Columbia Records’ Q4 release schedule and it’s going to be Beyoncé’s release,” says the source.

That’s the same day Spears is due to release her new album, “Britney Jean.”

The “Toxic” singer’s eighth album is just one of a series of big releases by the top ladies of pop — Gaga’s “Artpop” is due Nov. 8, Perry’s “Prism” will be out Friday and Cyrus’ “Bangerz” landed Oct. 4.

But Beyoncé isn’t just pitting herself against the industry’s new divas. Legendary songbird Mariah Carey is at work on “The Art of Letting Go,” which was postponed this summer after she dislocated her shoulder on a video shoot at 1Oak in Chelsea. Carey is also upping the ante, calling her upcoming record “one of the most important albums I’ve ever made in my life.”

Beyoncé’s rep confirmed to us she has an upcoming project, but said there are “no confirmed dates” for its release just yet.

Her upcoming single is probably called ''XO''

Plus she recently recorded like 9 videos (or one in different locations), in cabarets, theme parks, weddings, militar areas, the beach... idk if all of that fits lol

I think her comeback is literally going to be like the biggest thing ever. She's prepping for something huge, I just know it

There won't be a big bang when she releases the new album because she's been on tour over 6 months now all around the world and the Mrs. Carter thing kinda was her comeback... I fear the album won't get the attention it should get...

There won't be a big bang when she releases the new album because she's been on tour over 6 months now all around the world and the Mrs. Carter thing kinda was her comeback... I fear the album won't get the attention it should get...

Idk I feel kinda opposite, but we'll just have to wait and see I guess! ;)

H0bDaqU.gif

She had Grown Woman, Standing on the Sun and even BOW DOWN but the bitch is releasing a ballad as single  :facepalm:

Oh did you know that on monday she was seen filming bow down's video in the mall? :hooker:  I dont think that she's gonna release a ballad