xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

Ugh I love it. First time in a while an album has made me smile from beginning to end and I'm digging the visuals too. Apeshit, Summer, Friends, Lovehappy and the stand alone single Salud are my favourties.  :party:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

whats with everyone shitting on her voice? yall love to stan Indie girls who talk like they got bananas stuck on their throtaths like Halshshsley, broke candy and skye Ferrari. girl can rap and do opera..lana ray cant even hold a note for her life.. and this is coming from a non-beyhive

whats with everyone shitting on her voice? yall love to stan Indie girls who talk like they got bananas stuck on their throtaths like Halshshsley, broke candy and skye Ferrari. girl can rap and do opera..lana ray cant even hold a note for her life.. and this is coming from a non-beyhive

uhm excuse you

Lana is a totally different kind of singer to Yonce but if you want the stone cold hard technical truth, Lana hasn't got a damn chance against B.

They both sing in different ways anyway so it's useless to compare them too each. Both clearly want to achieve something different to one another but most importantly there talented. That is what counts afterall.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Lana stans love using this performance to try to prove she’s a good singer lmfao.

well this was just about holding a note... actually my favourite live performance is "without you" @ amoeba