xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't think her method of releasing the album unexpectedly is impressive.  :creep:

I'm most impressed with the MUSIC :angie:

Made a BEYONCÉ cover  :makeup:

Post ha :makeup:

Cool new album, very progressive alternative r&b, nice direction for her to go on, some brilliant intricate production on the album. There's also not a radio single in sight, love this, i nice artistic leap for her and how she is working creativly. The Flawless video is everything.

It's a very bold album, not for everyone, but i like it alot.

We're they in HD? Where did you watch them? I can't find them (sorry that Facebook link didn't work for me and they are all like MQ that I see on YouTube)

I bought it. To watch it on the FB link you have to be connected to your own FB account.

glgcDdT.gif

I truly want a physical copy

To go right next to the 0 Beyonce albums I own

I'm such a bandwagonner

Fuck it it's good. Steal those ARTPOP Grammys. Adele ha ass

I think Beyoncé is Beezus best album. I like it as a whole and I really like a couple songs.

1. VIdeos: I can't say any of them are extraordinary but is incredible how well done, executed and visually beautiful they all are. I's Beyoncé's Tumbrl tribute: her jet set perfect life, with a dose of pain and a lot of colors and filters. Everything perfectly manicured . My favorites videos are: Blow (love it), Mine, Pretty Hurts (great message tbh), Ghost and XO

2. Heaven made me emotional and moved me. I never thought I would be moved by Beezus but I was. You can feel the torment, anger, pain and acceptance in her voice. I imagine this song is about her miscarriage and the lyrics are good but her deliver is so powerful and feels so honest I almost wanna hug her.

3. Ghost is a great song and the video is amazing. Her meh towards be perfect at the end is priceless . So sarcastic LOl

4. Blow is the hit, obviously

5. XO is the other hit and the video is how real life would be if we lived in a tumblr world

6. This is a personal album: Mine, Jeolous, Blue, Heaven...all quite personal songs

7. I need to comment a couple things about Blue video. WHY THE F#$K ALL THESE GRINGOS ONLY come to Rio to film in the Favelas?? I mean c'mon...imagine if everyone who visited London just filmed refugee Ghettos and everyone thought "Oh that's London" I mean is a part of London but for sure doesn't represent London. See my frustration?  Like really bitch? A favela homenage??  OK you wanna show the favela go ahead but at least include the concret as well . That's why everyone thinks Rio is a huge slum LOL. I know for outsiders is crazy the favela been there and not hiden in a far far away neighborhood where no one sees it or acknowledges their existence but every single time is the damn favelas in the background LOL..ugh...plus her carnaval outfits...niot even gonna get into to that

8. IMO is not a lesson in music or art but in marketing, focus and discipline.

9. in my humble opinion BANGERZ is still the best pop album out this year but Beyoncé is pretty good

glgcDdT.gif

I truly want a physical copy

To go right next to the 0 Beyonce albums I own

I'm such a bandwagonner

Fuck it it's good. Steal those ARTPOP Grammys. Adele ha ass

Bitch please...dont you think Beezus knows that Adele will release an album in Q1?? HA! Beezus managed to get out of the front line of Adeles Pacman award and charts ways. .

And yes the album is good with a couple great songs. Damn I know LOL. I only have 4 and I download the BEYpocalipse  yesterday

glgcDdT.gif

Wasn't here was supposed to be a Justin Timberlake collab? He wrote on Rocket, and that song sounds like a 20/20 experience outtake (not in a bad way).

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't think her method of releasing the album unexpectedly is impressive.  :creep:

OK, I hear you on the unannounced release (lesser known artists do that all the time) part but what about that combined with the fact that there are videos for each song. That's audacious. And to be able to do all that without much information leaking is also impressive.

I guess there will be no singles at all.

While I imagine there will still be a succession of tracks from this album promoted as singles, this feels analogous to Netflix's decision to release House of Cards all at once. @@Viva You've been talking (pejoratively) about Beyoncé as a "brand". In my view, this is a positive use of her status as a "brand": leveraging and investing up front the massive resources at her disposal to do something amazing that smaller artists just don't have the ability to do. Also, this album took the, uh, perfect form to grab my attention since I've never been much of a Beyoncé fan because when I just listen to her music untethered from her imagery (and images of her beautiful gyrating body :creep:) I sometimes find her voice grating (an unpopular opinion, I know). But I've always liked her videos.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.