Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

Cœur de pirate

Well, I decided to book an express train ticket Boston-NY to see her before heading up north to Montreal. Even though the journey was shitty (got into an incident with an old racist couple (the train guy had to come to tell the lady to get her ass off my seat that she "stole" while I was at the restaurant car)), it was worth it!

She sang around 5 songs from her upcoming album (english). They were all good!

She also sang Golden Baby, Adieu, Francis, Place de la république. She asked people to sing along during Comme des enfants and people were singing with an accent and it was sooooo pretty!! :oprah:

She also did a cover, but I don't remember the title/artist.

Carry On:

https://instagram.com/p/3K-79Owr4X/

That is why I’m coming out as queer today; because I can no longer be scared of what people might think about me. I can’t be scared that someone will stop listening to my music, or that parents might not want their kids listening to me because of the fact that I want to love whoever I want to love. I’m coming out for my daughter who needs to learn that love knows no race, religion, gender or orientation. Even though the family that she knew in the very beginning won’t be the same, she deserves all of the love that she needs or wants. I’m coming out for the victims that lost their lives because they wanted to celebrate who they truly were.

:oprah: :justride2:

http://noisey.vice.com/en_ca/blog/coeur-de-pirate-orlando-pulse-shooting-essay

Didn't know she had a thread! I stumbled upon her while I was on YouTube, with her english version of carry on. Which was 1 year ago... I love french music so much and she really makes good songs. I honestly can't wait for upcoming future releases!

xo