Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

Cœur de pirate

CoeurDePirateBeatriceMartin1.jpg

Cœur de pirate

Béatrice Martin, better known by her stage name Cœur de pirate (French: pirate heart) is a Canadian singer-songwriter. A francophone from Montreal, she sings mostly in French and has been credited with "bringing la chanson française to a whole new generation of Quebec youth"

Check out:

"Commes des enfants"

"Golden Baby"

I don't speak French but I love, love her music. Her sound is so cute and uprising yet sentimental and beautiful. I wish I understood her songs better. Her voice is so gorgeous and she makes French such a beautiful language! She's also very, very cute.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

also noodz :hooker:

couldn't help myself, sorry :bye2:

Julien Dore's voice is so FUCKING SEXY you don't understand

And yes, when my friend told me about her I googled her and was like ~oh~ so many nudes.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I like 'Pour un infidèle', both the song and video are very cute. and Julien Doré could sooo get it tbh :hawt:

:hdu: :hdu: :hdu:

As a french (teenager) the only thing who marked me from Coeur de Pirate is her noodz, negl.  :candy: It's cute that some of you learned french with her songs though.

:hdu: :hdu: :hdu:

As a french (teenager) the only thing who marked me from Coeur de Pirate is her noodz, negl.  :candy: It's cute that some of you learned french with her songs though.

Are the ' :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: ' for liking 'Pour un infidèle' or for saying Julien Doré could get it?  :usrs: Or both?! :troll:

I'm not a huge fan or anything but her first album is just, idk, really pleasant and relaxing to listen to. And I already knew French. :smirk:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Are the ' :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: ' for liking 'Pour un infidèle' or for saying Julien Doré could get it?  :usrs: Or both?! :troll:

I'm not a huge fan or anything but her first album is just, idk, really pleasant and relaxing to listen to. And I alredy knew French. :smirk:

Julien Doré. :usrs: I don't know shit about her music so... I won't judge. :smirk:

I love Comme Des Enfants even though I speak 0 french, I fell in love with that song many years ago.

She recently did a song with my favorite singer so I like that too.

She's got a beautiful voice.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18