Sign in to follow this  
BLOODSHOT

Lana Del Rey spotted heading to a friend's house in LA (August 14th)

Lana Del Rey may have outgrown her former wild child days, but she still has a thing for Mickey Mouse. 

The 27-year-old Summertime Sadness star was the walking advertisement for Disneyland as she headed to a friend's house in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Lana was perhaps harking back to her youth by wearing a large T-shirt with a colourful graphic of Mickey Mouse in front.
article-2392584-1B48397F000005DC-557_634
The long-legged singer was also clad in raggedy denim shorts that she may have parred down from full-length jeans with scissors as the pockets were longer than the hem.

Lana added a reverse blue baseball cap and black leather ankle boots that were so polished she could probably see her face in them if she wished to.

article-2392584-1B48390F000005DC-442_634

article-2392584-1B483A23000005DC-767_634

Source

she looks so hot i'm passing out  :deadbanana:

Lana added a reverse blue baseball cap and black leather ankle boots that were so polished she could probably see her face in them if she wished to.

omg

sig3_2.png

"Lana Del Rey may have outgrown her former wild child days, but she still has a thing for Mickey Mouse."

"The 27-year-old Summertime Sadness star"

"and black leather ankle boots that were so polished she could probably see her face in them if she wished to."

:eartha:

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

I love how they make it seem like she put thought into these outfits :lmao:

When we all know she just drags whatever that is white out of the wardrobe and puts it on

Well, I feel slightly less embarrassed for wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt today  :toofloppy:

Why the hell are they making such a big deal about her outfit though? I'm pretty sure she's not trying to look like a style icon today. Oh well, she still looks beautiful  :makeup:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Well, I feel slightly less embarrassed for wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt today  :toofloppy:

Why the hell are they making such a big deal about her outfit though? I'm pretty sure she's not trying to look like a style icon today. Oh well, she still looks beautiful  :makeup:

Probably because there isn't much else to write about now, but she is becoming relevant so they must mention her when they can