RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

i’m surprised not everyone is loving ganja burn i think it’s one of my favorite songs nicki has done and i’ve only seen hate towards it on twitter. listened to the album in full once and my faves were GB and Nip Tuck. right now i still think the pinkprint was better ...she didn’t serve a four door aventador shanghai or win again. soooooooo .....i’ll have to give another listen though

i’m surprised not everyone is loving ganja burn i think it’s one of my favorite songs nicki has done and i’ve only seen hate towards it on twitter. listened to the album in full once and my faves were GB and Nip Tuck. right now i still think the pinkprint was better ...she didn’t serve a four door aventador shanghai or win again. soooooooo .....i’ll have to give another listen though

Ugh taste! You listed 3 of the best Pinkprint songs.. I was waiting for a follow up to Feeling Myself, personally. I’m not sure if there’s any one standout track on Queen as strong as certain past songs, but overall I think it’s a really strong album.

14417469274.gif

GB definitely incredible idk how anyone could disagree honestly.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Favorite songs for me are Nip Tuck, Barbie Dreams, Come See About Me, Chun-Li, Good Form, Chun Swae, & LLC. I do have to agree with @@HollywoodHills though. She’s had a long career & I’m quite frankly tired of hearing about her pussy. I think this is definitely her best album though. It feels like she evolved & I like that. From it not being pink & from the name being Queen! It’s so refreshing! My favorite part of the album is the last rap she did at the end of Nip Tuck! That’s what I really want to hear from her. She always seems to rap about her pussy, being that bitch, etc. I don’t hate Nicki, but what I really want to see from her is an album about her life like rapping about her pre fame days!! She did it so good in Nip Tuck. I want more of that!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

lol okay? one look at your post activity tells me you're clearly a miserable moron. why don't you go start a blog or something fffmj

I'll pass. awful avi btw

OMG get over yourself :lmao:

Are you really this bored? Go outside.

You couldn't find a good verse then?

i've decided what i think my problem with nicki has been lately

i'm over the damn gimmicks lol like every song is always AAAAAHHHH HAHHH HAHHH AHHHHH AHAHHHHHHHHH RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR like i like the songs but once that happens i just like :////