StationToStation

FKA twigs

Lol I miss talking to Robert Logan, the producer who she worked with. He only has a few demos of her, but he didn't give us everything. I'm glad that he shared at least something with us, because she doesn't have that much unreleased or old songs.

I wish someone could find a way to talk to Ian Berter. They worked on a lot of music together, some was even on her old myspace. But I have special interest in his version of Lights On.

I tried to email him like two times but never got an answer.

Btw, Boots said he worked on some stuff for LP2

自由になる自由がある

miss twigs has def been going toward visual arts since M3LL155X obv w things like avantgarden and stuff

i want her to do all that but still release music, like, a visual album similar to M3LL155X is so her type rn

hopefully she'll drop something or else she's over bc boo i can feel her revival already snatching so hard

We really need to find out who she worked with in the past. And I also remember there was a screenshot of an old website with jazz songs of her (in this thread), but I can't remember which website it was. I only know it's not available anymore lol

I actually found some people through HFA and ASCAP registered songs.

Paul Dolby/Seiji > He produced the original "electropop" version of I'm Your Doll. Soundcloud, twitter and facebook are on his site, but none of them seem to have recent activity.

http://www.seiji.studio

We Are Shining > She worked with them on Breaks, that is on their album with another vocalist. Again, no activity on the band social media. Morgan Zarate and Acyde are behind the duo and neither are active on social media.

https://soundcloud.com/weareshining

Fabien Waltmann > Worked with Twigs on a number of songs registered on HFA. Seems to be active on twitter and Facebook.

http://fabienwaltmann.com

Ian Barter > Worked with Twigs on a number of songs registered on both HFA and ASCAP. Not active on social media. Tried to contact him and got no answer.

https://www.ianbarter.com

Mihai Ogasanu > Worked with Twigs on Bumper.

http://www.centralbpm.com

And of course there's Robert Logan. And Mike Chapman who produced Walk Til You're Dead but I can't find any way to get in touch with him.

自由になる自由がある

I NEED A STUDIO VERSION OF WOUND UP. I love when she says "I hate you!" in Wound Up with that California valley girl accent ugh  :lange:

I thought it was "I hear you!". :rip:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Fabien first asked "What do you need to know?" I just asked some questions and he said "Not sure why you need to know all that. The past is the past. We all change directions." He probably is mad that she got so big without his songs LOL

Edit: He wants to talk suddenly and said that they did an album worth of punk/rock/pop songs.

I don't really know what to ask him, because it looks like he doesn't want to talk about her that much.

And also Ian Barter just responded and said:

Sure. She was great, very motivated and yes it was fun. [/size]

Who are you?

Yes bitch GET US THOSE SONGS :oprah:

Fabien first asked "What do you need to know?" I just asked some questions and he said "Not sure why you need to know all that. The past is the past. We all change directions." He probably is mad that she got so big without his songs LOL

Edit: He wants to talk suddenly and said that they did an album worth of punk/rock/pop songs.

I don't really know what to ask him, because it looks like he doesn't want to talk about her that much.

And also Ian Barter just responded and said:

Sure. She was great, very motivated and yes it was fun. 

Who are you?

Omg at Ian Barter responding. And mess at the first one.

I don't know much what to say either lmao but introduce yourself as a fan, try asking details about those songs they did together, with Ian you can ask about Lights On because that was released, maybe it's easier. Ask if there's a possibility for you/us to get to listen to something they did together.  :defeated:

自由になる自由がある

I'll try asking that! Thanks. Ian Barter responded again and only said ''Are you from a newspaper?'' Idk if I should say yes or no.

I don't think you should say yes, just introduce yourself as a twigs fan or fansite owner idk lmao

自由になる自由がある

I thought it was "I hear you!". :rip:

Noo I'm pretty sure it's "hate." Kind of makes sense, too, I think because it's like "I find myself on the 55 to your house/the city light beating down on my face/rays burning holes in my eyes, I hate you" like she's on the way to his house in the middle of night and she hates it but she loves it at the same time? That's just how I interpret it! 

And when she performs it she says that line with a bit of a smile sometimes so I think it's a playful "I hate to love you" thing