StationToStation

FKA twigs

The song is really good but it could have been great if she had an extra verse. The production is pretty basic but her backing vocals really make up for what's lacking... I wish she did more rap collabs or just put out new music herself

Here you go! http://picosong.com/wP3WM/

4 of the 5 tracks he's shared have disappeared from his SoundCloud so I'm not entirely sure if he's been deleting them or has been receiving copyright strikes..?

Can't wait!

could someone please post the link to Cigarette Prefection again? It just get me to the picosong homepage. :defeated:

Okay, she released LP 4 years ago. We need her to come back already. And M3LL155X was released 3 years ago, it's a long time since we got anything (not counting Good To Love). :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Tbh I think dating Rob & being exposed to all the nasty racism from his “fans” is one of the bigger reasons she’s stepped back from music for a while.. maybe we’ll get a single towards the end of the year.

14417469274.gif

I need her to drop something. :noparty:

At least an EP with "Trust In Me", "Yes", "Youth", "Wound Up" and maybe one more. PLEASE FKA, MAKE IT HAPPEN. :defeated: It would be a shame if these 4 songs end up in trash. 

EDIT: Just found out she was in a studio (?) with producer 20 days ago. It's probably for the movie.

EDIT2: Why's no one talking about her acting debut in a movie Russian America/Brighton Beach? I've seen it'll feature her new songs. OMG. Imagine if we get songs from the movie + her new LP or EP. :defeated:

I need her to drop something. :noparty:

At least an EP with "Trust In Me", "Yes", "Youth", "Wound Up" and maybe one more. PLEASE FKA, MAKE IT HAPPEN. :defeated: It would be a shame if these 4 songs end up in trash. 

EDIT: Just found out she was in a studio (?) with producer 20 days ago. It's probably for the movie.

EDIT2: Why's no one talking about her acting debut in a movie Russian America/Brighton Beach? I've seen it'll feature her new songs. OMG. Imagine if we get songs from the movie + her new LP or EP. :defeated:

Is that the shia labeouf movie? I heard she’s in that but I read it’s about his childhood so I didn’t expect anything twigs related.

Is that the shia labeouf movie? I heard she’s in that but I read it’s about his childhood so I didn’t expect anything twigs related.

I have no idea whose movie is that or what it's about, I've just saw that she'll act and perform previously unheard songs that might be pop-ish. That producer worked with Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber etc, so yeah...

Does anyone have an HQ download of One Time? The file somehow got deleted from my computer and i’ve been searching for hours and I can’t seem to find a single working link

same!!!