I TOLD Y'ALL SHE WAS COMING

I TOLD THAT YESTERDAY

I FELT IT IN MY BUSSY

THE VIBRATIONS FROM GOOD TO LOVE WERE PULSING THROUGH ME

I FELT IT

SHE'S FINALLY COMING

DCfgSu1UMAE9gR8.jpg

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Cute, she needs to drop something at the same level of greatness of Two Weeks or Pendulum to keep me interested for long term, I won't settle for anything less. :hooker:

8nl2OpX.png

I’m so confused because she was literally live-streaming on instagram a couple days ago and talking to fans and during this she mentioned how she was taking her time and didn’t go by a timeline and wanted to live her life like a normal person so she had things to actually write about..... and now your dates and this? so now she’s actually teasing something? wtf

H0bDaqU.gif

I’m so confused because she was literally live-streaming on instagram a couple days ago and talking to fans and during this she mentioned how she was taking her time and didn’t go by a timeline and wanted to live her life like a normal person so she had things to actually write about..... and now your dates and this? so now she’s actually teasing something? wtf

she’s a liar.

:defeated:

A

FILTHY

FXCKING

LIAR

:defeated:

I'm not sure, someone uploaded the photo on ig and Twigs team asked him to take it out. Apparently it all hints for a friday realease, at least Tower Records in Shinjiku will be distributing posters of the cover art all over the city this friday.

Video thumnail in better quality.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D42VVv2X4AA7TR3.jpg:large

8nl2OpX.png

ya'll i really love fka twigs u dont understand how excited this makes me!! abstract music is always so much more enjoyable because u never know what to expect, i honestly dont know what new material would sound like and klsljflavmgb IM SCREAMINGH

sorry, i just love her so much

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e