StationToStation

FKA twigs

I swear to god if this album is just full of slow music...

Most of her discog is slow, downtempo music...

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

YOU GUYS IT WAS SO GOOD.  By the time I wrote this post I realized y'all already had the tea from Twitter and stuff but here it goes anyway:

1000 Eyes was only used as a transition but it sounded otherworldly and was def a standout. I think it will def be a bop

She cried so much when performing Mirrored Heart. She could barely sing the last two lines. I cried a little bit too, everyone was silent and it was the most emotional moment I've ever felt at a concert. I was in pure shock and felt awful for her. I haven't heard about her crying during any other performance of it so I'm 99% sure it wasn't just part of the show. If it was... that was an amazing performance but also a little strange

Mary Magdalene was really good and another standout. 

Home With You was by far a favorite. The beginning half of the song (before it gets really orchestral) was my favorite part of the show... she basically rapped/talked over a piano with lyrics like "I'm so wired for you...I'd die for you on my terms... breathe in breathe out pain... Mary Magdalene would never let her loved ones down."

Sad Day and Day Bed were good, it sounded like she sang about her father during Day Bed ("jaded is my father"). 

And yes... Holy Terrain will be that bitch.... it didn't ever really climax but it kind of didn't need to?? I have the full performance of that song on my phone if anyone wants it. It reminded me of a really chill version of our unreleased sis Youth. It had good lyrics, too, like "Will you still think I'm beautiful when my tears fall like rain?" "My love is so bountiful"

Edit: When A$AP Rocky came out I lost it...... I can't believe that happened

From the lyrics, it sounds like she has really been torn apart since she released LP1. It's rare an artist can display so much pain without fetishizing it but FKA twigs really did that.