StationToStation

FKA twigs

Smashed me. She's sounding pretty close to BANKS , not that I have any problem with that, but once someone told me they hate FKA twigs cause Banks 'invented dark rnb' -_-

What's up with her new Spotify avatar tho. I shrieked. That's some Grimes shit.

But ugh. Such good music coming our way I can't even take it in.

Please spill  :diva:

why? also what tracks did she cut?

fallen alien got cut from the tour setlist and album tracklist last minute before the magdalene shows. the original longer tracklist included the radiant songs. she also was gonna release "thousand eyes (desert version)" either as the last track or as a bonus track (not sure which) and it was like this really stripped down version of thousand eyes with wind sounds and a sitar and a very clean vocal with tons of layering. too bad it'll likely never see the light of day  :rip:

fallen alien got cut from the tour setlist and album tracklist last minute before the magdalene shows. the original longer tracklist included the radiant songs. she also was gonna release "thousand eyes (desert version)" either as the last track or as a bonus track (not sure which) and it was like this really stripped down version of thousand eyes with wind sounds and a sitar and a very clean vocal with tons of layering. too bad it'll likely never see the light of day :rip:

All we gotta do is find a hacker and let him do the job. I want Radiant songs and I've never heard Fallen Alien nor Thousand Eyes. What are those?

P. S. Someone leak the songs. P L E A S E.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

fallen alien got cut from the tour setlist and album tracklist last minute before the magdalene shows. the original longer tracklist included the radiant songs. she also was gonna release "thousand eyes (desert version)" either as the last track or as a bonus track (not sure which) and it was like this really stripped down version of thousand eyes with wind sounds and a sitar and a very clean vocal with tons of layering. too bad it'll likely never see the light of day  :rip:

why are we supposed to believe this? :eartha:

why are we supposed to believe this? :eartha:

right?? it’s a fan fiction

but i’ll be glad to believe it when i see the receipts xo

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

There's someone reliable on ATRL that corroborates that fallen alien was at some point cut from the tracklist, so he might be onto something.

that's not true, the person who posted about fallen alien has known about it for months (ever since she started the magdalene tour) which means it was never cut from the album tracklist, she just decided not to perform it for some reason. 

that's not true, the person who posted about fallen alien has known about it for months (ever since she started the magdalene tour) which means it was never cut from the album tracklist, she just decided not to perform it for some reason. 

True, but he was surprised at fallen alien making the cut which I took it as maybe the song was axed at some point.

自由になる自由がある

RadiantMe concept was everything I ever wanted from her. It had a tribe vibe, the songs were amazing, her white dreadlocks... Just everything, it even had the story behind performances IDK why she decided not to release the EP. I guess it's because of her operation which led to the change of state of mind. Unfortunately. Hopefully she'll release songs in future, but I highly doubt it. :(

P. S. Y'all, I'm so sorry for bitching about RM all the time, but I don't think I'll ever get over it.

I mean, one of many:

063A1357-2_large.jpeg?v=1475237890

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

right?? it’s a fan fiction

but i’ll be glad to believe it when i see the receipts xo

you're just gonna have to take my word for it i guess. all i've heard about fallen alien was that it got cut before tour and then stuck back on last minute

All we gotta do is find a hacker and let him do the job. I want Radiant songs and I've never heard Fallen Alien nor Thousand Eyes. What are those?

P. S. Someone leak the songs. P L E A S E.

if someone hacked twigs she'd be done with us for REAL this time  :rip:

fallen alien got cut from the tour setlist and album tracklist last minute before the magdalene shows. the original longer tracklist included the radiant songs. she also was gonna release "thousand eyes (desert version)" either as the last track or as a bonus track (not sure which) and it was like this really stripped down version of thousand eyes with wind sounds and a sitar and a very clean vocal with tons of layering. too bad it'll likely never see the light of day :rip:

I wanna live in the alternate universe where these plans came to fruition :defeated:

Wound Up in HQ :defeated:

i really hope she holds onto those radiant me songs for future release maybe as a followup ep like MELL155X. it just doesn't make any sense for her to be creating these songs just for the radiant me tour itself when she's been so committed and worked on these songs for FOUR years with OPN

post-26348-0-33005400-1568201080_thumb.jpg

regardless MAGDALENE is about to obliterate my soul