StationToStation

FKA twigs

Sorry to bump the thread again, but I finally have my favorite to least favorite order. It changed quite a lot from first listens actually!

Water Me

Ultraviolet

Papi Pacify

Breathe

Ache

Weak Spot

How's That

Hide

I honestly don't dislike any of her songs though, no lies. It's super easy to listen through all 8 with no skips.

Also, I'm with @@Hundred Dollar Bill , I want this thread to be as active as Charli's and Sky's :defeated:

H0bDaqU.gif

tumblr_mz0jbrRJM51sn1fc9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mz0t0qvalS1qb3t45o2_500.png

tumblr_mz0t0qvalS1qb3t45o1_1280.png

She's so perfect and pretty :defeated: . (she was at some cottweiler fashion thing yesterday).

I wish I could meet her so I could question about other songs she recorded during the EP2 session and about the album :flutter:

I wish we had more live videos of her and more interviews.

Agreed :gclap: Does she remind anyone else of Janelle Monae??

And yes I've totally daydreamed about this :crying: Part of me kinda wants to have EP3 before the album so we can have this trilogy of flawless EPs pre-album, but I also can't wait to see what she does with a full album, LIKE NOW!

H0bDaqU.gif

Agreed :gclap: Does she remind anyone else of Janelle Monae??

And yes I've totally daydreamed about this :crying: Part of me kinda wants to have EP3 before the album so we can have this trilogy of flawless EPs pre-album, but I also can't wait to see what she does with a full album, LIKE NOW!

She indeed reminds me a bit of Monae, but just slightly. And I also wants to have a EP3, but only if it's not that far away before the full album drops. I really hope the album has a bit of interludes so the flow between the songs is perfect to mix the elements of EP1 & EP2 :legend: .  

So do we just refer to her as Twigs but write "FKA twigs"? Idk I just feel weird calling her FKA twigs out loud tbh...

Well, she first called herself 'Twigs' during EP1. But short after the release she got problems with another band called 'Twigs', so she changed her name to Formerly Known As Twigs. On Instagram videos you can still hear her friends calling her Twigs so I guess both is ok. I also prefer calling her Twigs since that 'FKA' part is a bit awkward to say.

So do we just refer to her as Twigs but write "FKA twigs"? Idk I just feel weird calling her FKA twigs out loud tbh...

It's kinda how I wrote in my blog about how she's so mysterious and distant. Like "FKA" plays into that. I imagine it's the difference between saying "Lady Gaga" and "Gaga"

rly liked weak spot when @@SitarHero sent me a playlist he made, always said i should check the rest of her music out but never did till now i rly like EP1

She had in the past an old account on some website full with demos, but she deleted that in the period between EP1 and EP2. The only 2 demos we have were uploaded on Myspace called 'Bumper' & 'Walk 'Till You're Dead'. They're both very R'nB inspired and nothing like she's doing now. I can PM the songs if you want.

can u pm me also? and EP2? thanks!! (cant find EP2 anywhere) 

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

i also found an EP1 vinyl on discogs for $100 @Freaky Rockshow

Why it has to be so expensive  :defeated:  (thank you for searching btw)

Oh well, I will just wait until someone puts it on ebay or somewhere else for a more reasonable price :crai: .

I've also sent you the unreleased and EP2 links.

Why it has to be so expensive  :defeated:  (thank you for searching btw)

Oh well, I will just wait until someone puts it on ebay or somewhere else for a more reasonable price :crai: .

I've also sent you the unreleased and EP2 links.

i also want one tbh so if u find 2 send me a link tbh

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

rly liked weak spot when @@SitarHero sent me a playlist he made, always said i should check the rest of her music out but never did till now i rly like EP1

can u pm me also? and EP2? thanks!! (cant find EP2 anywhere) 

slay mama

But yeah Rockshow's got all the linx for you