StationToStation

FKA twigs

Agreed! It made me second-guess ranking it as her worst song a few weeks ago...

I actually think my least favorite of hers now is "Weak Spot" #dontkillme

I loveeeee Hide, the "rickets" (idk what else to call them) in the background are Hypnotizing as they get slower and slower

6oOJ3n4.jpg?1

they're here but I don't know HOW to download them :defeated: .

'TWIGS ALBUM PROJECT'

:defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

I just can't.

Ughhh idk either :( :( :(

I loveeeee Hide, the "rickets" (idk what else to call them) in the background are Hypnotizing as they get slower and slower

YESSS I'm slowly realizing that :legend: It's such an "intricate" sounding track if that makes sense.

H0bDaqU.gif

they look amazing! :flutter:

I've just made a new twigs tumblr account (http://www.fkaxtwigs.tumblr.com since I accidentally deleted my previous one :facepalm: ) and do you mind if I post them there? Or have you posted them on tumblr already?

No I don't have a tumblr actually haha, I would be honored if you posted them!! :D

H0bDaqU.gif

they're here but I don't know HOW to download them :defeated: .

'TWIGS ALBUM PROJECT'

:defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

I just can't.

Since this is through archive, it looks like she already deleted them and we can only see that they existed, but not access them

Ooh nice! What does the one for Papi Pacify look like?

They both have the 'EP2' cover, only the papi pacify has a sticker on the back with information about it (and about twigs). I wish she also released 'Ultraviolet' and 'How's That' as singles, so I could basically have EP2 on cd.

They both have the 'EP2' cover, only the papi pacify has a sticker on the back with information about it (and about twigs). I wish she also released 'Ultraviolet' and 'How's That' as singles, so I could basically have EP2 on cd.

Or just a simple physical release of the EP :defeated:

H0bDaqU.gif

Okay thanks. I figured the one where you could read the necklace was official, but it's weird because iTunes uses the blurred one.

That's indeed kinda weird, maybe a little mistake or misprint thing? Or maybe iTunes wanted to have a little 'special edition' or something.

When I pre-ordered the EP & immediately got the "Water Me" download, it was the unblurred artwork. Then, when the rest of the EP was released, all the other songs downloaded with the stupid blurry one. 

Sorry to keep bothering with all my dumb technical questions, but is it actually EP or EP1. I must know.

It's EP. :) 

14417469274.gif