Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Make up terrifying animals that could probably be real in Australia!

I remember hearing about this hairy looking savage beast with razor sharp paws and haunting eyes on the news. I can't remember its name, but it looked something like this:

:troll:

3176913-wolverine-origins.jpg

EQFO7rX.png

They have epdemics of the insect I fear the most. The most disgusting, most outrageous of all beasts. The one and only cockroach. Ewwwww. They are huge and they are everywhere.

I hate the cockroaches here (well, really just the introduced species ~ I don't mind the native ones, they just stay in the leaf litter in the bushes), but they have an adorable cockroach in Australia. :creep: It's called, AFAIK, the Australian Giant Burrowing Cockroach, and it's flightless and surprisingly lovable (at least, i.m.o.). 

gbc-both-sexes_sm.gif

They look like overgrown ropy-polies. :cuteface:

Edited by SitarHero
:ahhney:

They have epdemics of the insect I fear the most. The most disgusting, most outrageous of all beasts. The one and only cockroach. Ewwwww. They are huge and they are everywhere.

That is true. It is so disgusting!!! But my family like to keep our house clean, so the brave family members dispose of them.

vampire kangaroo

That would be very creepy. But then if it bit someone, they'd become a vampire... Or would they transform into a kangaroo too lol.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I remember hearing about this hairy looking savage beast with razor sharp paws and haunting eyes on the news. I can't remember its name, but it looked something like this:

:troll:

3176913-wolverine-origins.jpg

I really thought this was gonna be a picture of Polly