Sign in to follow this  
Deleted User

Sophie Ellis-Bextor

wallls.com_31805.jpg

Nü-Disco-Pop beauty, multi-talented angel (She's a model, an actress, a writer, a singer, and a mother) Sophie Michelle Ellis-Bextor (34) who's married to The Feeling's bassist Richard Jones, and has two sons, doesn't hold back in delivering maybe some memorable songs.

4 albums released ["Read My Lips" (2001), "Shoot From The Hip" (2003), "Trip the Lights Fantastic" (2007), the eternally awaited and title-changed "Make a Scene" (2011)], she's making the final touches to the upcoming "Wanderlust" which, according to her, will sound more natural and folk-ish, and could be her most personal record ever, we have heard just the song "Young Blood"'s demo.

She has some pretty nice collaborations, and just doesn't grow old. She's one of the most gorgeous women I have ever known.

Fuck With You  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

I feel like Marilyn Monroe

You know the dirtiest songs of each artist! hahah <3

U have great taste @ :flutter:

Her music was the soundtrack to so many days & nights spent at the beach... so much nostalgia rn! :cuteface:

Really love this collab of hers, it's just so chill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syOK6zmpOe0

Aw, thank you so much honey <3

Yeah, lately I'm not like listening to her a lot, but some months ago she was in constant play mode.

Yeah, I read that that song kinda was one of her greatest successes!

Lol Get Over You was ALWAYS, literally played everyday at the pool on holiday when i went to Egypt haha, and despite hearing that song on repeat along with many other songs, i still like Get Over You haha brings back good memories :)

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Lol Get Over You was ALWAYS, literally played everyday at the pool on holiday when i went to Egypt haha, and despite hearing that song on repeat along with many other songs, i still like Get Over You haha brings back good memories :)

It seems that most of you have listened to her in your young ages. So cool! I'm 19, and it happened the same for me!

Did anyone already get this & is able to tell me if it's any good? I have her previous albums but this one is a total change of style so idk

It's kind of raw but I think it was rushed...

The production is kind of a lackluster, there's only a couple of songs that are remember-worthy...

You shouldn't miss it but it's not like you'll die if you don't listen to it.

Find the time and give it a chance...

It's kind of raw but I think it was rushed...

The production is kind of a lackluster, there's only a couple of songs that are remember-worthy...

You shouldn't miss it but it's not like you'll die if you don't listen to it.

Find the time and give it a chance...

Ah kay, thanks! I actually listened to the snippets on iTunes and the songs that sounded pretty good were Birth Of An Empire, 13 Little Dolls and Cry To The Beat Of The Band..

I think I'll probably get it sometime later this year, I made the new Katy B album a priority  :flutter: