cartoon eyes

That One Song You CRAVE For

Honestly, as many unleaked tracks there are that I'd love to hear, if Mertens' AKA would leak, I'd be content. AKA means soooo much to me, and the leaks I get most excited about are leaks from that era (The Ocean, Roller Dirby, Wayamaya, etc.) because it's the closest to having more tracks on that album. Therefore, to have Mertens' AKA, I'd finally have alternate versions of my favorite songs in the world, but also versions produced by my favorite producer to work with Lana. 

I'm gonna cry when (not if; I'm willing this leak into existence) it leaks. I'm gonna be in shock for several days. It means *that* much to me.

this is a not-so-carefully coded cry for help. leak the album. i need it;

o4qjp4j.png

tbh shit i feel like i heard everything i ever wanted to hear. i mean there's life is beautiful but the lyrics from the trailer are enough to sustain me :poordat:

i'm really only dying to hear the upcoming songs like god bless america and yosemite

i'm still curious about that song she sang at the rehearsal tho

MY SONG 57

I love the fact that you're as obsessed and incessant w/My Song 57 as I am w/Mertens' AKA :defeated:

"we don't look for heaven and we put leaks first

something we'd die for, it's a curse

don't cry about it, don't cry about it"

:crying:

o4qjp4j.png