lola

Lana takes a homeless man out for lunch - August 20th, 2013

She always makes an effort to expertly style her outfits, even when it comes to her day wear.

But the same couldn't be said for Lana Del Rey's rumoured fiance Barrie-James O'Neil on Tuesday.

The Glaswegian rocker looked rather scruffy as the pair went for a romantic lunch date at famed  Nate 'n Al's deli in upscale Beverly Hills. 

article-2398922-1B652ECD000005DC-356_634

You could have made more of an effort! Lana Del Rey was polished in a chic little black dress while her boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neil was scruffy in ripped jeans during a lunch date in Beverly Hills on Tuesday 

Why Lana was super stylish in a little black knitted dress and a pair of navy blue lace-up sneakers, the Kassidy star donned a pair of ripped jeans and a flannel shirt which was unbuttoned to show off a considerable amount of his chest.

His look was completed by scuffed Converse trainers and the long haired singer sported an unruly beard. 

Lana, however, could not have cared less about her beau's appearance and held his hand tight as the pair padded around the streets of the famous Los Angeles zip code.

article-2398922-1B652E87000005DC-1000_63

So happy: Lana could not have cared less about her beau's appearance and held his hand tight as the pair padded around the streets of the famous Los Angeles zip code

article-2398922-1B652E7D000005DC-268_634

Blinding bling: Lana continued to wear a large diamond ring on her engagement finger, which has lead to rumours that she and Barrie are set to tie the knot

The Born To Die star accessorised her casual chic ensemble with round-rimmed sunglasses and a colourful handbag. 

But her most standout accessory was the large diamond ring she continues to wear on her engagement finger, which has lead to rumours that she and Barrie are set to tie the knot.

Lana wore her long brunette locks out and flowing around her shoulders and applied some scarlet lipstick to her pout to complete her polished look. 

The couple have been in Los Angeles for several weeks now.

article-2398922-1B652F19000005DC-777_634

Settling down? The couple have been in Los Angeles for several weeks now and were recently looking at homes for sale 

At the end of last month they were spotted looking at homes for sale together with a real estate agent.

In February last year it was reported that the American beauty had been dating the Kassidy singer for around six months.

'They make a very unlikely couple but they seem to work, and bounce really well off one another,’ a source told the Daily Mirror at the time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2398922/You-effort-Lana-Del-Rey-stylish-LBD-scruffy-boyfriend-Barrie-James-ONeil-wears-ripped-jeans-romantic-lunch-date.html

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I bet she loves the whole homeless look tbh.  :hooker:

KurCobain.jpg

ikr when kassidy opened for lana at the show i was at and i saw barrie come out i immediately thought he might have been ~~inspired by kurt

kurt pulled the whole homeless thing off better tho :eek:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I don't get it... She looks classy, and then you look at her footwear... WHAT?? GIRL, go to Louis Vuitton please. 

she wears high heels, i wear sneakers~~

I don't get it... She looks classy, and then you look at her footwear... WHAT?? GIRL, go to Louis Vuitton please. 

It's a good look imo. Classy, but still casual. High heels would turn it into more of a night-time look.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png