lola

Lana takes a homeless man out for lunch - August 20th, 2013

I bet she loves the whole homeless look tbh.  :hooker:

KurCobain.jpg

OH NO SISTERRRRR :wtf:

Barrie needs a 10hrs shower. Like a huge scrub. :oprah2:

Kurt and the sexy japanese homeless guy are the only ones that can pull that look.

Amén :mj:

glgcDdT.gif

OH NO SISTERRRRR :wtf:

Barrie needs a 10hrs shower. Like a huge scrub. :oprah2:

Kurt and the sexy japanese homeless guy are the only ones that can pull that look.

Amén :mj:

So did Kurt! He always looked like you could smell him a mile away, just watch the Unplugged performance. :eek:

But I agree that it did work a bit better for him than it does for Barrie. :teehee:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Am I the only one who scrolled trough everything text related just to get another look at her legs? No....?  :runs:

And Lana looks like a white trash teenager on many occasions with her casual baseball cap and ratty shoes, don't deny it. (I love it though  :bodyisready:)

1olt2g.jpg

Let's just take a moment to appreciate how flawless Lana looks in those sunglasses. :bodyisready:

Also, can you imagine if they actually got married and Lana would write an album about the married life? It would be so interesting. :agree2:

Her new album "mom jeans."

Vacuum cleaning our car,

Kids jumping on sofa, 

I'm going insane

Barrie wants a beer

He says "Bring it over here!"

The fat fuck is playing a video game

I do see why she likes him, he definitely has the 'I don't give a fuck' rockstar vibe. Like in Summer Wine video dude seems like someone from the 70's it's crazy.

He seems cool, I like him  :flutter:

1olt2g.jpg

Vacuum cleaning our car,

Kids jumping on sofa, 

I'm going insane

Barrie wants a beer

OH MY GOD :eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:

sig3_2.png

So did Kurt! He always looked like you could smell him a mile away, just watch the Unplugged performance. :eek:

Really? :pft: I've watched my Unplugged DVD so many times... always thought he looked good that day. :flutter: He lived in a totally different era, mention his name while talking about Barrie's no style is a sacrilege tbh.

kurt had such amazing style; all those furry mohair cardigans and the bug eyed sunglasses oh my

barrie looks like he stole that flannel from the big and tall section at a goodwill store in the mississippi south

lana should teach him the difference between good trash and bad trash tbh

Ftsi4hm.jpg

ZRBNill.jpg

He's definitely Lana's type, what can I say? And for the few minutes that I met him, he's a real cool (and sexy) guy. Maybe he should have made a bit more of an effort (or a bit less of an effort to look scruffy because you can tell he tried :toofloppy: ) but I couldn't imagine him dressing any differently, that's just his style and his/his band's image. Anyway, I love them as a couple, I'm not usually bothered about celeb couples but I really want things to go well for Lana and Baz.  :aw:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Really? :pft: I've watched my Unplugged DVD so many times... always thought he looked good that day. :flutter: He lived in a totally different era, mention his name while talking about Barrie's no style is a sacrilege tbh.

I agree that he looked good, but that's just because he was very good-looking imo. :whatever:

Because otherwise, his hair was just so damn greasy & that cardigan looked like it had gone through its very own World War...

1542080_o.gif

And for whatever's worth:

(about Kurt) "I met the guy twice, and I can say with all certainty it appeared as if he cut his own hair. He certianly didn't wash it. It was ragged and dirty. He smelled as if he was allergic to soap and water. Even his clothes were really dirty. He smelled like the worst body odor you can imagine."

Who knows if that's true or not, of course, but I have absolutely no trouble believing it. That's grunge for ya. :lel:

And it's only sacrilege because Kurt is Kurt, while Barrie is someone lots of people here dislike, but imo their style is really not that different.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Her new album "mom jeans."

Vacuum cleaning our car,

Kids jumping on sofa, 

I'm going insane

Barrie wants a beer

He seems cool, I like him  :flutter:

ngl LAUGHING SO HARD :airplease:

555.jpg

I agree that he looked good, but that's just because he was very good-looking imo. :whatever:

Because otherwise, his hair was just so damn greasy & that cardigan looked like it had gone through its very own World War...

1542080_o.gif

And for whatever's worth:

Who knows if that's true or not, of course, but I have absolutely no trouble believing it. That's grunge for ya. :lel:

well i read that he always smelled good, that he loved bathing, he just hated washing his hair bc he'd get sores on his scalp (i do too, it's ouch). he even used some expensive stuff from aveda for his hair bc he loved the smell. and he hated showering (rly fuckin fussy for a grunge icon lmao)

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

well i read that he always smelled good, that he loved bathing, he just hated washing his hair bc he'd get sores on his scalp (i do too, it's ouch). he even used some expensive stuff from aveda for his hair bc he loved the smell. and he hated showering (rly fuckin fussy for a grunge icon lmao)

idk, I've read many stories about his supposed body odour but at this point who knows what's real & what isn't tbh. But that would be really funny if true, especially the Aveda thing for some reason :lel: