Sign in to follow this  
LDRO

Lana Attends An Alcohol Anonymous Meeting, in LA (August 21st)

if she called the paps when she went 2 visit her friend do u think she might have called them for this too? 2 show ppl she's actually doing good stuff? idk i think it's kind of weird 4 paps 2 follow someone 2 an aa meeting, i've never seen that before

sus....

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

if she called the paps when she went 2 visit her friend do u think she might have called them for this too? 2 show ppl she's actually doing good stuff? idk i think it's kind of weird 4 paps 2 follow someone 2 an aa meeting, i've never seen that before

sus....

how do we know she called the paps when she was visiting her friend? what time are we talking about?  :lanasrs:

sig3_2.png

sus....

I refuse to believe Lana is the type of person who would call the paps. I mean, she's always using the same hat for god sake, it doesn't seem an attitude of someone who calls the paps...

I refuse to believe Lana is the type of person who would call the paps. I mean, she's always using the same hat for god sake, it doesn't seem an attitude of someone who calls the paps...

lots of celebs call paps. i highly doubt they hang out near wherever lana's living rn and follow her around, she's not that big, ppl who are more famous than her are papped less than her. besides, there's always only one person taking pics

and she obv likes paps, she's posed for them before and she always wanted to be famous so i guess she likes the attention

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

lots of celebs call paps. i highly doubt they hang out near wherever lana's living rn and follow her around, she's not that big, ppl who are more famous than her are papped less than her. besides, there's always only one person taking pics

and she obv likes paps, she's posed for them before and she always wanted to be famous so i guess she likes the attention

it's possible but she's wearing the same hat she wears everyday and she's at an AA meeting ...  :awkney2:

SCARFACE2371.png

it's possible but she's wearing the same hat she wears everyday and she's at an AA meeting ...  :awkney2:

have u ever heard of anyone being papped at an aa meeting? i've never seen that and plenty of celebs go to aa or na. and idk what her hat has to do with it. maybe it's her management calling and not her but i rly don't think there are paparazzi that follow her around literally everyday