Sign in to follow this  
Hundred Dollar Bill

Queen of Hearts

0x550.jpg

Queen of Hearts (Elizabeth Morphew) is an electronic music artist from the UK.

Her releases include The Arrival - EP, Neon / Tears In the Rain, Warrior - EP

I really love her! I've been a big fan for a while now, not sure exactly how long. Maybe a year. But she's really good, and she has a new single, Secret, coming out September 9th. Not too far along after that, her debut album will be arriving! She hasn't set a date yet, but I'm thinking it will be out within 6 months maybe. She's got a wonderful voice and great songs. She's really nice, too. :) Check her out! Here are my personal favorites from her...

Tears In the Rain

Wicked Game [Chris Isaak Cover]

https://soundcloud.com/queen-of-hearts/wicked-game

Broken Dreams

If you like her, give her Facebook page a like! Also, let's discuss this Queen!! :)

14417469274.gif

@@SitarHero @@Madrigal @ @ @@National Anthem @@comeintomybedroom haaay y'all, get ya butts in here. It's about time I take my turn introducing people to an artist I love!! 

I'm tagging you guys because I'm familiar with you all in other artist threads I like, & I think you'd like Queen of Hearts. You're all pretty cool IMO so hopefully you will like her and we can get some good discussion in here. :ohno: :kiss: 

14417469274.gif

Oh, I'm listening to 'Tears in the Rain', I LIKEEEE ITTTTT.

Ima go look for that EP. :) Thanks!

Edit: I got Neon / Tears in the Rain & Warrior. I'm on Warrior. Neon / TITR is really good! I like this a lot.

So do you know anything else about her/them? Is it just her?

Edit: Neon / Tears in the Rain is so good! Warrior is okay. I still haven't heard The Arrival.

@@SitarHero @@Madrigal @ @ @@National Anthem @@comeintomybedroom haaay y'all, get ya butts in here. It's about time I take my turn introducing people to an artist I love!! 

I'm tagging you guys because I'm familiar with you all in other artist threads I like, & I think you'd like Queen of Hearts. You're all pretty cool IMO so hopefully you will like her and we can get some good discussion in here. :ohno: :kiss:

Hey, sweet Bill. I will listen to her as soon as I can and then I'll tell you what I think. :kiss:

I liked her first EP when it was released, but her second not so much. :eek: I haven't really paid attention to her since.

Her first EP is actually the only one I don't really care for, lol. I definitely think she's getting better though! 

She's great.

I have all her material

She works with some really underrated producers

Yesss$$$. Care to help me with a masterpost of sorts? 

Oh, I'm listening to 'Tears in the Rain', I LIKEEEE ITTTTT.

Ima go look for that EP. :) Thanks!

Edit: I got Neon / Tears in the Rain & Warrior. I'm on Warrior. Neon / TITR is really good! I like this a lot.

So do you know anything else about her/them? Is it just her?

Edit: Neon / Tears in the Rain is so good! Warrior is okay. I still haven't heard The Arrival.

Yay! It's just Elizabeth. & Yeah, I don't like the song Warrior much, but I do enjoy the EP. I really love the remix of Shoot the Bullet. Broken Dreams is great & I like Only Love too. 

I saw that you didn't tag me on this  :brows3:

and we are fellow Britney fans  :lanasrs:

:ohno: u kno I luv u baby v. I just don't see you much in other artist threads so I didn't think you'd be into QoH! But if you like her then hey. ;)

14417469274.gif

I have her previous two EPs in iTunes format so can somebody send me The Arrival?

Is there anything other than the songs on her extended plays @HDB?

I don't have The Arrival in iTunes quality either.. would anyone be willing to send it to us? :) 

She has quite a few collabs and some random unreleased songs. Everything I got that's not released you can get from her soundcloud, available to DL.

A Moment In Love

Wicked Game

What Is Love? (I ripped this from her Neon Queen Mixtape; it was the only non-remix song from her on there)

Like a Drug (Acoustic)

Warrior (Acoustic)

Perfect Mistake (Demo)

If anyone has Perfect Mistake that wasn't ripped from SC, please send that my way too! I'm kind of amused honestly because every time I check her SC, I find a song I hadn't noticed before. Like, I just saw and downloaded the acoustic version of Warrior. It wasn't there earlier today, I swear.. 

14417469274.gif

I like her a lot. She caught my attention since day 1.

She also made a really good mixtape a while back.

I have lots of faith in her. But we'll see!

BTW: I HATE that she looks like Taylor Swift blended with Cassie from Skins (?) And the actual blonde looks ugly on her... I love her as a fierce brunette.

:ohno: u kno I luv u baby v. I just don't see you much in other artist threads so I didn't think you'd be into QoH! But if you like her then hey. ;)

I really liked her, it's really heavenly. She's really gorgeous.

*waits for the master link to be created*

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif