Sign in to follow this  
LDRO

Lana Del Rey Goes Full Retro, in LA (22nd August)

Lana Del Rey stepped out on Thursday sporting the full-fledged retro look while strolling in Beverly Hills, California.

The 27-year-old Summertime Sadness star looked as if she could have been transported straight from the 1970s.

Lana was wearing a short denim skirt and a pair of flat blue canvas sneakers that showed off her long legs.

article-2400734-1B6BAAA4000005DC-672_634

Funky fashion: Lana Del Rey went for an unusual retro look on Thursday while walking around Beverly Hills, California

She teamed it with a short-sleeved red floral print blouse that was tied at the bottom to expose her bare mid-riff.

The singer wore her long brown hair parted down the middle and it flowed in layers nearly to her waist.

Lana topped off the look with a large pair of round rose-coloured glasses.

article-2400734-1B6B9FD0000005DC-133_634

Retro look: Lana looked like she was back in the 1970s

The New Yorker lit up a cigarette and was smoking as she strolled about on a warm summer day.

Lana was recently seen house-hunting in Los Angeles with her musician boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neill.

The singer caught up with her boyfriend after her stroll and she drove them off in a convertible with the top down.

article-2400734-1B6B9FA4000005DC-881_306
article-2400734-1B6B9E70000005DC-409_306

Taking a puff: Lana smoked a cigarette while out and about

She's previously admitted she used to drink too much in the past, but claims she hasn't touched a drop of alcohol in years.

She crafted her Born To Die album released in 2011 in recognition of her former wild child days.

Lana was widely criticised by fans and critics alike last year for her 'wooden performance' on Saturday Night Live. article-2400734-1B6B9A25000005DC-328_634

Texting and driving: Lana appeared to be texting while driving boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neill around

More photos here: http://lanadelreyonline.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=460

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2400734/Lana-Del-Rey-goes-retro-look-strolls-tiny-denim-skirt-huge-1970s-rose-coloured-glasses.html

that looks like a photo shoot lmao

doesn't care i'm always on my blackberry~~

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Her extensions..they look ok but Lana, PLEEEASSEEE take them out. They're gonna start looking worse, I'm surprised her natural hair is still at this length. My hair has like three inches of split ends and it still grows faster

B8wHSYZ.jpg

Love that lil extra effort you've been making the past few days Lana

Lana Del Rey stepped out on Thursday sporting the full-fledged retro look while strolling in Beverly Hills, California.

The 27-year-old Summertime Sadness star looked as if she could have been transported straight from the 1970s.

Lana was wearing a short denim skirt and a pair of flat blue canvas sneakers that showed off her long legs.

article-2400734-1B6BAAA4000005DC-672_634

Funky fashion: Lana Del Rey went for an unusual retro look on Thursday while walking around Beverly Hills, California

Is that a new tattoo on her right forearm or have I missed something

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

the comments on that page literally make me ill about humanity 

"Dolly Parton looks natural compared to here. What a ridiculous face she has with so much botox and fillers. I am scared of thinking how she will look in 10 years. I guess her daddy will be buying her another face and another fake career"

"Lol, people paying attention to the cigarette when she has that plastic face. If she had more fillers in her lips and more botox in her cheeks, her face would explode. Nothing natural or real about her or her "talent"

"Smoking ruins any person's appearance, even Lana Del Ray's."

"Her 15 mins is long up, Daddy will need to buy her more time

"Ease off botox love, your face is like a mask!"

"Arrogant woman!" 

somehow i feel lana will *never* be fully accepted no matter what she does.. so i really need her to win an oscar like now so people can shut the fuck up

ZRBNill.jpg

the comments on that page literally make me ill about humanity 

"Dolly Parton looks natural compared to here. What a ridiculous face she has with so much botox and fillers. I am scared of thinking how she will look in 10 years. I guess her daddy will be buying her another face and another fake career"

"Lol, people paying attention to the cigarette when she has that plastic face. If she had more fillers in her lips and more botox in her cheeks, her face would explode. Nothing natural or real about her or her "talent"

"Smoking ruins any person's appearance, even Lana Del Ray's."

"Her 15 mins is long up, Daddy will need to buy her more time

"Ease off botox love, your face is like a mask!"

"Arrogant woman!" 

somehow i feel lana will *never* be fully accepted no matter what she does.. so i really need her to win an oscar like now so people can shut the fuck up

People are just jealous cause they know that with all the money and injections in the world they won't look even half as good as Lana. 

SCARFACE2371.png