Sign in to follow this  
LDRO

Lana Del Rey Goes Full Retro, in LA (22nd August)

the comments on that page literally make me ill about humanity 

"Dolly Parton looks natural compared to here. What a ridiculous face she has with so much botox and fillers. I am scared of thinking how she will look in 10 years. I guess her daddy will be buying her another face and another fake career"

"Lol, people paying attention to the cigarette when she has that plastic face. If she had more fillers in her lips and more botox in her cheeks, her face would explode. Nothing natural or real about her or her "talent"

"Smoking ruins any person's appearance, even Lana Del Ray's."

"Her 15 mins is long up, Daddy will need to buy her more time

"Ease off botox love, your face is like a mask!"

"Arrogant woman!" 

somehow i feel lana will *never* be fully accepted no matter what she does.. so i really need her to win an oscar like now so people can shut the fuck up

1bij.jpg

"One does not simply read the comments in the Daily Fail."

Seriously, The Daily Mail and most of their readers suck big time. :smh:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

"Dolly Parton looks natural compared to here. What a ridiculous face she has with so much botox and fillers. I am scared of thinking how she will look in 10 years. I guess her daddy will be buying her another face and another fake career"

"Lol, people paying attention to the cigarette when she has that plastic face. If she had more fillers in her lips and more botox in her cheeks, her face would explode. Nothing natural or real about her or her "talent"

"Arrogant woman!" 

somehow i feel lana will *never* be fully accepted no matter what she does.. so i really need her to win an oscar like now so people can shut the fuck up

those comments made be implode  :deadbanana:

"arrogant woman" :eartha:

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

isn't it the Nabokov Whitman one? she's had it a while i think 

i thought that was henna  :biblio:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

this is the best she's look in a long time imo  :smokes3:

but what's up with those extensions girl 

how do you know they are extensions? I usually can't tell from pics only when it's really obvious. Is there something that makes you notice?

glgcDdT.gif

how do you know they are extensions? I usually can't tell from pics only when it's really obvious. Is there something that makes you notice?

how can u not notice tbh

article-2400734-1B6BAAA4000005DC-672_634

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

"Arrogant woman!" 

they will always find sth. Even about Adele there will be always talking how she is fat and overrated... People are bored in the internet and doesnt care its hateful

I love the outfit, the whole thing. The sungalss, the shirt, the skirt even the cigarrete looks good on her hands with this outfit tbh. I have a skirt just like that  :hooker: basically twins

glgcDdT.gif

bleached really ? just her unnatural colour is being washed out + lightning

well it looks blonde & it's v dark in older photos

for me its the same colour with just different lightning. She really should get rid of these extenstions. Does she think they can be recognized ? or she just dont care

I know several people that do that, at least here is a usual thing. The skin doesn't get "bleached" just the hair LOL. 

Sometimes in the summer I do that because when I surf some of the hair in my arms gets bleached because of the wax in the board looks weird. I don't have basically any hair but annoys me the different shades of "blond" so I bleached to make it even.

glgcDdT.gif

OMG Barrie is driving for a change!

First the after-shower picture, now this! 

Are they reading Lanaboards? :hdu: 

(and if yes what do they think about Lanalysis)