Sign in to follow this  
LDRO

Lana Del Rey Goes Full Retro, in LA (22nd August)

OMG Barrie is driving for a change!

First the after-shower picture, now this! 

Are they reading Lanaboards? :hdu:

(and if yes what do they think about Lanalysis)

hes sat in the wrong seat to be driving lol

People are just jealous cause they know that with all the money and injections in the world they won't look even half as good as Lana. 

What they can't stand is the indisputable fact that Lana is not only sweet to her fans, but she is just plain "cool".  That can't be bought or manufactured.  She is the real deal, and she is just getting started in Hollywood.

is she a chain smoker now

1 smoke a day for a few pics hardly make her a chain smoker lol

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

how do you know they are extensions? I usually can't tell from pics only when it's really obvious. Is there something that makes you notice?

OMG am I getting visually impared or something? I can't really spot that much difference in her hair LOL.

In the pic @@lola posted it's super obvious, you can see where her real hair ends (a little below the collarbone) & the extensions are particularly noticeable there, they're stringy and limp (unlike the rest of her hair), and seem almost a shade darker than her actual hair.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

i honestly dont think she smokes that much but wtv  :bye2:

ya p sure it's an image thing

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Aw, lovely. Question about injections: If she never got them again, would the gradually just deflate back to Lizzy realness, or are they always going to be slightly plumper?

Aw, lovely. Question about injections: If she never got them again, would the gradually just deflate back to Lizzy realness, or are they always going to be slightly plumper?

One of my coworkers had hers done for her wedding one time and only the one time and her lips look normal now. Though she showed me pictures how her lips swelled up and bruised blue for a few days after she had it done. I'm not sure about getting it done multiple times but I assume if you stretch the skin out that much and don't have much natural collagen in your lips, they would start to wrinkle really bad so you'd have to keep getting them filled to avoid that.

Really, Lana's not helping me wanting my lips filled. I have wanted them filled since I was fifteen so well over ten years now. It's the long term effects (and the price) that puts me off.

i read that stuff like restylane is just basically collagen and hyularonic acid and your body already produces both so i'm pretty sure the fillers eventually degrade / reabsorb back into your body through the typical processes 

even though your skin is like insanely elastic i also wonder if constantly filling them would lead to premature wrinkling? i rly hope she allows herself to age gracefully and doesn't end up looking like a couch 

ZRBNill.jpg