National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

Come To Mama- Lady Godga

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I'm so glad I have found this thread, I am a new lana boardette and so far I'm so bad at using the site lol!

I have been asking for music recommendations and have had some amazing ones but this thread is FULL of good stuff and it's amazing.

So I will share my fave artist that I'm listening at the moment and I think they are new - has anyone heard of them? They are called SURREND.. I have been trying to find out more about them like where they are from but they are mysterious lol They only have two songs out on spotify and youtube but apparently they are releasing more. I LOVE THEM. A really hypnotic vocal and amazing lyrics and the production and aesthetic is just a dreeeeam.

sending you all love xxx

I'm so glad I have found this thread, I am a new lana boardette and so far I'm so bad at using the site lol!

I have been asking for music recommendations and have had some amazing ones but this thread is FULL of good stuff and it's amazing.

So I will share my fave artist that I'm listening at the moment and I think they are new - has anyone heard of them? They are called SURREND.. I have been trying to find out more about them like where they are from but they are mysterious lol They only have two songs out on spotify and youtube but apparently they are releasing more. I LOVE THEM. A really hypnotic vocal and amazing lyrics and the production and aesthetic is just a dreeeeam.

sending you all love xxx

You might like this

It Girl- Elle king

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You