National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

Kesha- Out Alive

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Any other pretentious Beach House stans in here?

Omg I love them, I'm listening to a lot of their songs lately, do you have a favorite record?  :flutter: 

Anyways, I just discovered this and I like it, can someone reccomend me more songs by him? Yeah, I remember hearing L$D and other songs because of Lana but I didn't really like them lol

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

Omg I love them, I'm listening to a lot of their songs lately, do you have a favorite record?  :flutter:

Anyways, I just discovered this and I like it, can someone reccomend me more songs by him? Yeah, I remember hearing L$D and other songs because of Lana but I didn't really like them lol

You might like these songs by him

https://youtu.be/q3pnzlm74EA

They're more chill songs not really similar to L$D though, he doesnt really have a song similar to that.

The closest song to L$D I think is 90210 by Travis Scott

If you like that you should check the other Travis Scott songs Drugs You Should Try It and Maria Im Drunk

screwed by janelle monae is one of the best songs of the year and thats that on that

what a bop wtffffffffffff

WE'LL PUT WATER IN YOUR GUNS WE'LL DO IT ALL FOR FUN

AND I I I HEAR THE SIRENS CALLING AND THE BOMBS ARE FALLING IN THE STREETS AND WE'RE ALL

SCREWED

9xQNGWh.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains