lolitanymphet

Anime & Manga!

This year I'm going full otaku mode!

1. I'll try to finish Inuyasha once and  for all: Inuyasha has always been one of my favorite animes ever and I even had a little crush on Inuyasha when I was a little kid lmao  :defeated: but this anime is so godamn long and every time I try to watch it I stop somewhere in season 3 because it gets too repetitive. But this time I'll try to watch everything, including the movies! 

2. I'll finally watch Avatar, my goal is to finish Aang but I'll try to watch Korra too.

3. I need to watch Fullmetal Alchimist.

4. Maybe I'll rewatch Cardcaptor Sakura, my favorite anime ever. I've rewatched it so many times but I never get bored of it. And I need to watch Clear Card again, I've only watched it once and I need to watch it again bc I feel like I haven't fully enjoyed it.

:hooker:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I’ve read InyYasha TWICE... but never to the end! Things came in between, I forgot where I left and what had happened in the previous chapters, which makes me really bummed because I noticed I only had a few chapters left from where I last stopped reading. :defeated: I absolutely loved InuYasha and I’m a bit sad his human (body? side? What’s the word?) wasn’t included in more chapters. I love Ranma 1/2 as well and I can see some similarities between the characters (also, fun fact, they have the same voice actor in the anime) so maybe that’s why I liked him so much.

I really want to read more by Takahashi, but I don’t have the money to... And I prefer to read them in books and not online on a screen...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I want to read more by CLAMP too, such as Card Captor!! I mean, my username is based on them lmao!

And I’m heeere @Neptune, I have all twelve volumes in my bookcase! I couldn’t bother buying Sailor V though, I read it online instead lol. xD

I mean, Ranma only became better with that voice actor lol, so I understand. xD We're talking about the Japanese voice actor though? Because they’re the same, I have no idea who their English ones are.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Can we b friends bc ohmygod. INUYASHA?? Which part r u on? and like- TLA. YES 

ngl tho, I used to Love Cardcaptor Sakura, had the board game n everything when I was younger. Didn't really follow it, might later. Was there a remake? 

/

Also. Where my Sailor Moon fans @ ??? 

Inuyasha. Also, I get u on the reading the actual book feels. It's a lot more fulfilling imo. Also, used to have a voice crush on Inuyasha's voice lol 

I'll probably start Inuyasha all over again because I don't remember much, it's been a while since the last time I tried to watch it lmao 

There's no remake of Sakura, but CLAMP started a new arc a few years ago and a anime adaption premiered in 2017. It's only 22 eps long but they're waiting for more manga chapters to be released before continuing the anime adaption. They don't want to diverge too much from the manga like the original series barely did.

I FEEL SO WEIRD SAYING I HAD A CRUSH ON INUYASHA THO! But like... I really did? I remember how much I waited every day to watch a new episode because of him, I thought he was really cute and his voice was very appealing too. And I remember feeling very jealous towards Kikyuo lmao I really hated her  :defeated:

Kikyou can drop dead (but I guess she already is lulz) for hurting InuYasha so much, honestly.

She's the worst.... that episode where she traps Kagome on a tree making her invisible while she seduces Inuyasha right in front of her? Electric chair!

She's the worst.... that episode where she traps Kagome on a tree making her invisible while she seduces Inuyasha right in front of her? Electric chair!

I think I remember reading that chapter but I totally forgot omg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'll probably start Inuyasha all over again because I don't remember much, it's been a while since the last time I tried to watch it lmao 

There's no remake of Sakura, but CLAMP started a new arc a few years ago and a anime adaption premiered in 2017. It's only 22 eps long but they're waiting for more manga chapters to be released before continuing the anime adaption. They don't want to diverge too much from the manga like the original series barely did.I FEEL SO WEIRD SAYING I HAD A CRUSH ON INUYASHA THO! But like... I really did? I remember how much I waited every day to watch a new episode because of him, I thought he was really cute and his voice was very appealing too. And I remember feeling very jealous towards Kikyuo lmao I really hated her  :defeated:

Oh shit. Imma look into that.... ! And ok no I mean, admittedly its a bit strange ngl to ya, but I totally get it tho. Wait r u a furry? Ahahahahahahahahahaha kidding but. Anime characters are BEAUTIFUL. Their voices too, just like wooooow, thats apparently a thing, liking a voice, i mean- ok. I had a major thing for Sesshomaru like. I loved the entire swries, n the movies just. I wish they continued it somehow, but I love how they actually followed thru w the anime by the manga. So so good. I started reading the manga in like middle school, i'd get a book each week if I did well w studies. Inuyasha is soo cute tho, how rowdy he can b, like- hahahahahahaha

Ohmygod u were jealous of her whyyyyyy ok i actually get it, narrative standpoint. She's honestly so cold, but later on, maybe spoiler alert? I actually get why she did the things she did. I think her story's incredibly sad its horrible imo..

LMAAOOOO the drama behind her thoooooo. Honestly so vindictive like why would she even care right? Just tsk

UV/Honeymoon

On 10/1/2019 at 12:47 AM, Shellfish beach said:

HOT TAKE: Attack on Titan kinda sucks

It had the potential to be a great show but the plot holes and the obnoxious, one dimensional protagonist really drag the show down.

more than a year later and it managed to make it all even worse! i wouldn't mind, if it wasn't for the same obnoxious fanboys, calling it the best manga ever, cause it's sooo smart and littered with (dumb) plot twists. it doesn't even look good lmao. yet i will hate-read it until it's done, so i can continue to trash it :teehee:

anyway, everyone else excited where Berserk is heading to?

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I don't know which I find more disturbing, the English dub (you just don't watch Ghibli films dubbed) or the 3D CGI animation - it does look like a Ghibli animation but at the same time it looks so... lifeless. I know traditional 2D animation takes very much time and effort but 3D CGI isn't that easy either, considering it took them four years to make this film and the end result looks like this. Apparently Goro Miyazaki didn't want the animation to be as detailed and photorealistic as Pixar animations but maybe they should've gone into that direction, considering their 2D animations are incredibly detailed. I'm definitely interested in seeing this and I think the cat is a very nice nod to Kiki's Delivery Service (I had a Jiji plushie as a kid), maybe the Japanese voice actors give the characters some personality they lack with the English cast.

literally obsessed with almost all kinds of shoujo manga these days.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

its been years since i watched my first anime (death note my beloved :flutter:) but i still havent seen that many so im fixing that now. the only other anime ive finished all the way through are erased, yuri on ice, and yona of the dawn. BUT ive watched some film too -- perfect blue, your name, a bunch of ghibli (spirited away WHICH I'LL BE SEEING IN THEATERS NEXT WEEK, totoro, kiki's, ponyo, howl's, mononoke, grave of the fireflies, when marnie was there). regarding shows im halfway through parasyte right now and it was weird at first and its kind of repetitive but also i love body horror & its good as hell. im also in the middle of rewatching death note on bluray while reading the manga from my sexy 13 vol. box set i got from barnes & noble a few yrs ago because the end of march was 5 years since i first got into death note. its still one of the best stories and pieces of media ive ever had the luck of experiencing in my entire life:true: it changed my DNA and brain chemistry forever. also rewatched the first two japanese live action movies and theyre still good. after i finish dn & parasyte im watching neon genesis evangelion and psycho pass

Admission: I love Yu-Gi-Oh.

Admission: I pay money for year long subscriptions for Crunchyroll

Imagine my anger when I find out that CR does not have the full GX series on its site. It doesn't even have the ending of Season 3 on the site -__-

I try to be a promoter of the legit websites but jeez. That annoyed me.

giphy.gif

about to start episode 20 of neon genesis evangelion.. how do you even pronounce evangelion. they say it with a hard G in the show but it has the word angel in it so wouldnt the other way make more sense... why do the pilots feel pain when their eva gets damaged that seems like the worst design of all time. and i thought these things were robots but now they are bleeding and eating angels.. but im sure that will be explained in either the rest of the show or the five (5 :oprah2: — it is actually 6 but im probably not watching d&r) movies.. who is the penguin. what do angels taste like

32 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

so netflix & the stranger things creators are doing a death note live action adaptation series seemingly separate from the film.. and the sequel to the film is still in preproduction :eartha2:

the girlies are gonna petition for finn to be light i just know it !!!

Spoiler

wlfhardz Hashtag Videos on TikTok

anyway, i dont see why we need a live action adaption to begin with other than it being netflix trying to milk all they can from death note. but hoping they actually have a non white washed cast this time.. considering theyre getting much praise for the casting of the ATLA live action and it being accurate, the other netflix DN being a flop, and using some of their most iconic and well known directors comes off as a big cash grab

+ the duffer brothers have mentioned they were inspired by different animes with stuff in stranger things so hopefully theyre respectful to the source material instead of going with the whole western friendly route

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

1 hour ago, Escapism said:

so hopefully theyre respectful to the source material instead of going with the whole western friendly route

if it's another randomized nonsensical plot with light as a white straight loser again i will have to take drastic actions :awkney2: