trashtrashtrash

The Weeknd

I think yes, it'll be 7 in the morning here...hell, I'm gonna wake up tomorrow to a whole new The weeknd record  :deadbanana:

Damn that's so late i really want it now lmao - it might leak before that hopefully

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

not sure how accurate this is but on genius there is 3 songs listed

https://genius.com/albums/The-weeknd/My-dear-melancholy

Kiss of Death, Cursed & Define

Also that cover is awesome and the title gives me old Abel vibes I can't wait  :excited:

exactly my thoughts! also @ Travis Scott saying his new album sounds like when he first heard Abel's music, I think the new album will sound similar to Trilogy... Starboy and BBTM found dead

It must be an album cus i just saw a big promo sign of it on twitter saying "new album", would they really do all of that just for a short EP?

It must be an album cus i just saw a big promo sign of it on twitter saying "new album", would they really do all of that just for a short EP?

I saw that too but everywhere it just says an EP, I guess we'll just have to wait until tonight to find out

I saw that too but everywhere it just says an EP, I guess we'll just have to wait until tonight to find out

Maybe he's releasing three 10 track mixtapes like trilogy era :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

Isn't this just a promo EP to build hype for his upcoming album this year? Kind of like what paradise was to born to die except reverse

1. Heart Cracks (Intro)

2. Kiss of Death

3. Losing Love (feat. XXXTENTACION)

4. Litt Heaven (feat. Travis Scott)

5. Twisted Memories

6. Crash

7. Home (feat. Drake)

8. Shadows Interlude (feat. Lana Del Rey)

9. Glass Reflections

10. Hell Awaits

11. Forgotten

12. Precious Time

13. Sinners Inferno

14. My Dear Melancholy (Outro)

EDIT: it’s been confirmed fake.