trashtrashtrash

The Weeknd

Call Out My Name sounds like a less cheap Die For You but thinking that it's about Selena Gomez ruins the song for me

it doesn't have to be about her, It could be about any lover he's had before or currently, it's not like Selena was his one and only girlfriend lol 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Call Out My Name sounds like a less cheap Die For You but thinking that it's about Selena Gomez ruins the song for me

In my opinion Call Out My Name’s lyrics is a reference to the Birds Part 2 lyrics

In Birds the girl is saying “let me fall out of love before you f*ck her”

In COMN he’s on the opposite side saying “girl why can’t you wait until I fall out of love”

I believe he’s referencing his personal growth from him using women and having not emotion or affection

“I said I didn’t feel nothing but I lied”

To actually feeling emotions and being in love. This signals great character/personal development and I love the reference from trilogy.

I thought it was gonna be better tbh, some of it's too R&B for me, it's still decent though i guess. Starboy remains his best.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

wow this EP is gorgeous!! If I have to name a favourite I would say call out my name, but really, I can't choose 'cause it's so good

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***