trashtrashtrash

The Weeknd

I downloaded EP today and Call out my name is the only track that kinda stands out...

This is 5th time I listen to it this evening

My top 3 ar COMN, Wasted Times & IWNT, although Privilege is such a beautiful closer

If you listen enough times particular tracks really DO stand imo but I had the same impression at first

I'm READY!! My dear melancholy, we're alone together - Abel is an ideal title

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Yeah, when I first listened to the EP I only really liked Call Out My Name, but now the other tracks are growing on me. Wasted Times and Privilege have become some of my favorites, also Hurt You is really good

https://www.instagram.com/p/BicgzKmAg4r/?hl=es-la&taken-by=laleakers  @salxo (one of Abel closer friends) liked it  :creep:

PS: He also did the same with MDM

But why would he like it with that fanmade cover wtf

I'm so hyped for this EP if it doesn't come out this week I'll be mad I love MDM

It finally happened!!! Yesterday I was following and insta account that was sharing pics of them every 5 minutes and in each they were getting closer and closer, it was so fun to watch lol #RemembersAreTheBest

8nl2OpX.png

@@Terrence Loves Me

As I said before Sal Abel's manager liked a fanmade cover with rumoured date in the description and everyone went wild but sadly it was just a random like

I'm 100% convinced the ep is coming this month though "we're alone together" is a real title