trashtrashtrash

The Weeknd

I know right, I'm still hopeful :defeated:

I'm literally filtering The Weeknd by "this week" on Google every 3 days to see if there's any new info regarding new projects I'm this desperate

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Ebony finally leaked! (It shares some verses from Starboy and Low Life)

https://dbr.ee/5nDO

All Day Love also leaked

https://dbr.ee/3BGc

And a possibly a raw Drake's The Ride demo as well

https://dbr.ee/3BGc

Ty for posting!!!!! But the 3rd link is the same as the second link

I listened to it only once, but I was expecting more tbh, It sounds like a track of Starboy, I mean it's a cute song, but nothing groundbreaking. I really like the lyrics tho. I honestly just want Chapter 6 Era to start I can't wait to hear his new sound.

BTW he dissed Drake on the song, have they fallen off? I'm super lost, thought they were friends.

PS: Did my homework and ooh, that got ugly fast lol

8nl2OpX.png

The song isn't good and that homophobic bar about f*cking the girl straight was gross

I can totally imagine Bella saying shit like quote "idk Abel I'm going through a phase I might be into girls" so I don't blame him tbh I think what's most important here is the "keeping your heart safe" line meaning she can experiment as long as she wants and he'll be there for her regardless and the rest is his lyrical character talking lol

I'm not hurt by that line tbh it's cool

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I’m not a fan really, I enjoy a few songs but I’ve been thinking of listening to his albums. Anyway, that’s not why I’m here: does anyone know if there’s an instrumental for Privilege? I keep the song on repeat for so long, sometimes just because the melody itself is so GOOD, I kind of wish I could just hear the instrumental itself. If one does exist, where could I find it?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I’m not a fan really, I enjoy a few songs but I’ve been thinking of listening to his albums. Anyway, that’s not why I’m here: does anyone know if there’s an instrumental for Privilege? I keep the song on repeat for so long, sometimes just because the melody itself is so GOOD, I kind of wish I could just hear the instrumental itself. If one does exist, where could I find it?

They haven't leaked yet :(

8nl2OpX.png