Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

That's what I thought

A person from the front row heard it like it was was coming from the back of the arena a balloon isn't that loud

Plus people in apartments could also hear it...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

That's what I thought

A person from the front row heard it like it was was coming from the back of the arena a balloon isn't that loud

plus: people are saying that the balloons things aren't related to the explosion, they're related to the gunshots who were reported

lots of balloons probably popped while everyone was running to a safer place and lots of videos showed ppl carrying balloons

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

so terrible... does anyone know exactly what happened?

Nothing has been confirmed yet and I doubt we'll have a concrete story for another couple hours.

te deseo, cariño

Just heard about this... do we know if it happened during the performance or after?

After, when everyone was about to leave

Andy Holey, who had gone to the arena to pick up his wife and daughter who had been at the concert, said: "As I was waiting, an explosion went off and it threw me about 30 feet from one set of doors to the other set of doors.

"When I got up I saw bodies lying on the ground. My first thought was to go into the Arena to try to find my family.

"When I couldn't find them, I went outside with the police and fire and looked through some of the bodies to try and find my wife and daughter.

"I managed to find them eventually and they're OK.

"It was definitely an explosion and it was some force. It happened near the box office at the entrance to the Arena."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-40007886

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

so terrible... does anyone know exactly what happened?

Information is too scattered right now, but it seems there was an explosion in the foyer of the arena as people began to leave. Possible nail bomb. 19 dead, 50 injured so far. It's suspected to be a terrorist attack. Too soon to know what's for real, though, so take that with a grain of salt.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I think some of those people who died could have been killed from the stampede rather than the explosion itself....

that was i just thought 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Oh my god, this is horrible :( literally targeting young teenagers and their families, not even the general public. I feel so helpless everytime there is a terrorist attack, because there is no solution, no prevention and also no end in sight. Thinking of the victims and their loved ones <3

Nail bomb in the foyer apparently, right when people are leaving. considered a terrorist attack unless confirmed otherwise... this makes me sick.

"A statement from Manchester Arena says the incident took place outside the venue – earlier reports had suggested it happened in the foyer" - Guardian

There will be a controlled explosion in Cathedral gardens shortly if you hearing anything don't be concerned.

https://twitter.com/gmpolice/status/866813662505447424

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Nail bomb in the foyer apparently, right when people are leaving. considered a terrorist attack unless confirmed otherwise... this makes me sick.

What's a nail bomb?